Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
The service is fast, efficient, feels personal. Keep up the good work💕
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive feedback. We work as a small team and try hard to ensure that all of our readers are given the very best service that we can and it is lovely to hear from those that we have been able to help. We appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter with others through this review.
I am constantly surprised and cheered by the pure simplicity of Ray’s information. It is accurate, comprehensive, and there is no sense of being pushed to buy the product. The authenticity of his belief in what he is telling us about is engaging, warm-hearted and reflects his own powerful understanding of both the product and his readership. Very refreshing in this overtly commercialised and ‘woke’ world.
What a lovely review to read! Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words, Ray will be delighted that you enjoy the 'fruits of his labours' as much as you do. We really appreciate you sharing your experiences of the Good Life Letter through this review as it will help others to understand what Ray is trying to achieve.
We have been using the good life letter for some years. We have monthly orders of items and any queries in the past have been handled very well. Some sites keep you on hold for some time but this one answers quickly. The website is easy to use and the items arrive by the time they say. All the products are well packed and give good results. Very pleased.
We're so glad that you have been able to get what you need from our site, when you need it. As a small team it is always lovely to hear from our readers and to know that we have been able to help you get what you need. Thank you for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter through this review.
Have ordered before and will not hesitate to order again. Both packaging and delivery first class. B. Davidson
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are a small company and it is always fantastic to hear from our readers and to know that we are able to help when you need us.
Excellent quality products. Everything I have purchased (some products lots of times) have always done what they said they would. Cannot praise the products highly enough. Even my friends to whom I have recommended the site to purchase regularly and thank me for recommending the site to them. Even the money back guarantee is a good idea, although to date I have not had to use. Please continue to supply these brilliant products to your customers, like me they will gratefully be accepted.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We are so grateful for your support and ongoing custom, it is great to know that you and your family andf friends are gaining benefits from the natural remedies and supplements which Ray researches. It is great to hear from you, and we hope we can be of assistance again in the near future.
Everything great
Thank you so much for the feedback, we're always glad to be able to help whenever we are needed.
Had quite a few orders through the Good Life Shop and to date have not been disappointed with the service provided. Goods have always arrived on time and as expected.
We are really grateful for you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter wioth others through this review and we really appreciate your continued custom and are glad that we can hep you when you need us.
Good reliable service
Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it.
I have had the Good Life Letter for many years and I think the advice given is very sound and good. I always look forward to what Ray says! Sue Sutcliffe
Many thanks for the lovely review, Ray will be delighted that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find some of the topics he has researched to be useful to you.
easy to use, not complicated keep up the good work
Many thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and are glad that you find the shop easy to use. It's lovely to get such wonderful comments and we will certainly ensure that our standards do not slip.
The service and good are excellent.
Thank you so much for your five star review, we really appreciate it.
Whenever I order it’s usually here within 2 days (Royal Mail) and Justin is never too busy to answer questions.
Thank you for your feedback, Justin will be delighted to know he has been able to help you when you need him. We really appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter with others through this review.
You don’t pull any punches; it’s just what we need.
We're glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter, Ray has been writing the newsletters since 2005 and is passionate about his topics, and makes sure that he researches his arguments carefully so that he is sharing the facts and none of the hype. many thanks for your kind and supportive review.
I recently bought a bottle of Dermabalm as I have a small patch of mild eczema. Within two days it had completely healed and disappeared.
That's great to know, it's one of the most popular products for Good Life Letter readers but we love to hear from those who have benefitted from rays research and especially chosen natural remedies and natural supplements.
I love the Good Life Letter. Full of well-researched, useful information, advice and tips presented in a very accessible, down-to-earth manner. When I have bought products from the shop, they have been great value and really effective. It's good to have a trusted source of supplements and health aids as there is so much available online, and it is easy to spend money on inferior and useless items. I have learned a lot from this author, and really like the both the style and content of the letter. Long may it continue, and many thanks to Ray and his team.
Thank you so much for such a kind and supportive review, we are so glad that we have been able to help you find what you need. Ray will be delighted that you enjoy his newsletters, but more importantly that he has been able to give you an insight in to the best in natural supplements and home remedies.
Always received in good condition, well packaged. Thankyou
It's our pleasure to look after the readers of the Good Life Letter and we always try to give the best service we can... Ray wouldn't want it any other way!
Ray's letters are both informative and interesting and the quality of the products is first class.
Many thanks for the kind and supportive feedback, it is very much appreciated.
I read the good life letter on a regular basis and find it funny as well as informative,some of the products i have tried, and are of good quality.
Many thanks for the feedback, we're really glad that you enjoy the newsletters... great medicine on it's own if you can have a giggle along with Ray! We really appreciate you sharing your experiences of the Good Life Letter with others through this review.
I bought the collagen on your recommendation. Can already see an improvement in my skin. Keep up the good work we can be assured its the best.
How fantastic, Ray will be delighted to know that the Collagen has helped you. He researches his topics dilligently and really tries hard to get the very best natural supplements and remedies for his readers and it's always great to get this type of feedback. Many thanks, we really appreciate it.
I sent for a tube of FX Silica soothing gel which I find does an amazing job and I can’t believe how quickly it arrived. Thank you.
We're really glad thet the FX-Silica has helped you, it is a very popular natural remedy for Ray's readers at the Good Life Letter. It's great to know that the delivery service got it to you in good time, thank you for letting us know.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,376 reviews