Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Great product...bit steep on the P&P.
Clubs are excellent but the day after I bought them for my daughter, Golphin introduced a 20% discount on new orders!
Lovely product. Delivered quickly with good communication.
Great clubs for my son, he loves them and his golf is coming on. I got him the 728 GFK+ set and recently added hybrid, 5i and PW to his set. The only thing I don't like is the driver and hybrid head covers fall off far too easily. We've resorted to leaving them at home but that will lead to a bit of superficial damage (sad face). Great products otherwise, and I'd have given 5star if the head covers were better.
My 7 year old boy has used GolPhin clubs for three years now. I’ve just bought the advanced set. He’s loving them. Great quality.
The service was ok. Sent wrong clubs at first but responded quickly to my email and resolved the problem in 24 hours. Well done customer service. Thank you.
Bought as a christmas present for my 6 year old grandaughter will do a review in the new year. They do look good though!
Products look superb the clubs are a Christmas present for my 6 year old son so have not tried them yet .The original order I placed was delivered without a couple of items but after an email the response could not have been quicker and the missing items were delivered.
Will definitely use again in the future.
Hi, I got the gfk 728 driver. I would like to get the gfk+ 728 Driver but couldn't find it online on its own (as in not part of a set). Otherwise all good.
Barry
Great service on the delivery and an excellent product
The products were easy to find and the purchase was easy to make online.
The lighter club and thinner grips have meant my 8 year old can take a proper 3/4 swing at the bell now. As a result his enjoyment of the game has increased
Great clubs to help develop our child’s golfing ability however a little pricey which is the only reason it’s not rated very good. Overall a great investment for our child
Great product, good service