Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Meu filho adora os vossos tacos (passou do GFK526 para os GFK+728) e, eu como Pai, estou igualmente satisfeito com a performance que o meu filho tira dos tacos.
Minha nota negativa vai para o facto de 1 dia após ter feito a minha ultima encomenda ter recebido, na vossa newsletter (a qual só passei a receber após fazer a compra), um desconto de 20% para qualquer compra. Tinha sido simpático da vossa parte terem aplicado o desconto à minha compra, até porque sou cliente recorrente.
A disaster from start to finish.
Great service but unfortunately the advanced golf clubs (gfk +) did not meet our expectations. The shaft is too rigid, the lenght is not optimal and the grip seems to be of poor quality. There are better options out there for advanced junior players (better quality shafts and more shaft length options).
Sadly I was looking for a full- sized grownup carry bag but when it arrived I found it was for a child.
My fault for purchasing in a hurry. Cost me postage to return
I know where to go now for children’s golf equipment !
The clubs arrived safely and seem to be a gift our grandson will enjoy for many years. The customer service, however, is AWFUL!! I've never written a bad review for a product, but after trying 3 times to reach someone by email and having my emails returned "undeliverable" I tried the contact form on your website....still no response to my email. I'm wondering if your company is all about the sale and nothing more. I'm hoping when it comes to "trading up" to a new set I can even reach someone to discuss this process!
Hey Sharon, I’m sorry to hear that you have been unable to get through to us. We will try to find out why your emails have not been delivered to our server, and our COO has messaged you personally to see how we can help you.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 139 reviews