Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Still not received my product!!
I ordered 2 sets of golf. The first has arrived but no news of the second.
After sending an email to customer service, I receive a notice of expedition of the second set of golf.
I go on vacation for 3 weeks so I could not receive my package. One of my twin girls will not have a club ....
The clubs were of extremely poor qualty and were worn away very quickly. Had to upgrade to anther brand within a few months.

Was unable to purchase a driver separately.

Poor quality, poor service.
Hi Gordon, we are very sorry to hear that and that will be on touch directly.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 139 reviews