Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Bought from Golphin before, happy the first time and happy again. Quality of clubs and bag are perfect for kids. The wee man is delighted and hopefully becomes the next Tiger so I can retire.
Great service - I had a particular issue where I needed clubs urgently for my son's birthday, just before the Coronavirus lockdown, and the guys at Golphin bent over backwards to get the set to me on time. They communicated excellently the whole way through.

Great products - my son absolutely loves his clubs. They allow him to hit some nice looking shots, giving him the confidence to keep going - he is already starting to develop a love for the game. It brings a tear to the eye as he struts through the house with his bag on his back, proclaiming, "just going to the garden to hit some balls".
The golf clubs for my grandson are fabulous. The quality is very high. I particularly like the shape of the irons that enables them to sit perfectly for all heights within the age category.
Our Grandson is so thrilled with the clubs we bought him.
Thank you!
The clubs arrived safely and seem to be a gift our grandson will enjoy for many years. The customer service, however, is AWFUL!! I've never written a bad review for a product, but after trying 3 times to reach someone by email and having my emails returned "undeliverable" I tried the contact form on your website....still no response to my email. I'm wondering if your company is all about the sale and nothing more. I'm hoping when it comes to "trading up" to a new set I can even reach someone to discuss this process!
Hey Sharon, I’m sorry to hear that you have been unable to get through to us. We will try to find out why your emails have not been delivered to our server, and our COO has messaged you personally to see how we can help you.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 139 reviews