Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Quick receipt of the clubs.
My Grandkids are thrilled!!!
Thanks again!
Good quality products that my kids like to use, delivered quickly all at a price that makes sense.
Good communication about delivery, and kids have liked the clubs when trying them out at golf lessons.
Very quick reliable service, no decent delivery window by courier or text message for time
! Wonderful team who was willing to help
Excellent service πŸŽ„πŸ‘
The service was excellent
In my opinion, best clubs for kids. Well managed customer service. I hope Golphin manages an EU distribution after Brexit, so I can order again custom free. ;-)
The clubs look great. They're for my Granddaughter, and I live in Canada, so she won't be using them until next summer. The service website was easy to navigate. The delivery was fast.
I am extremely happy with the goods which arrived well packaged and great delivery service. Also the telephone call I made to check the size before purchasing was extremely helpful. Great company and service πŸ™Œ πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘
Delivery was poor as the delivery company left my order outside someone else’s house with no note whatsoever.
Well designed equipment and very good value. Good service and helpful, personal, response to enquiry. Looking forward to introducing my two grandsons to golf!!
Got your name and tip from another parent at the club. And you delivered, quick and with quality for my son to start using within 7 days!! Live in sweden....
Excellent products, first class service and delivery!
Great product...bit steep on the P&P.
First class experience, I ordered them Wednesday, they arrived savely on Monday, can't be happier, not to mention the gorgeous clubs
Wolfgang
I was impressed with the fast service and the website makes ordering very easy. Kept well informed of the delivery plan and the clubs came quickly. Really good quality clubs and our daughter was very pleased to have her own set.
Top guys. Top service. Top product.
Clubs came really quickly after ordering. Good quality clubs very light, bag very good.
Good service and fast delivery, even to Sweden.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 153 reviews