Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
First class service and products. Will definatley shop here again . Thank you!
Perfect size and weight !!
Great learning clubs for the kids and first class service. Would recommend to anyone who's youngsters are interested to try golf
The clubs were of extremely poor qualty and were worn away very quickly. Had to upgrade to anther brand within a few months.

Was unable to purchase a driver separately.

Poor quality, poor service.
Hi Gordon, we are very sorry to hear that and that will be on touch directly.
Excellent set of golf clubs for my grandson. He has such fun using them and has developed very good skills. Frequently brings them out to play in the garden and often visits a driving range/golf course to play just like his dad. Great purchase.
Very good product for value and quick delivery.
I highly recommend if you need to by golf club for your children.
Clubs have been great, I purchased the smallest set for my 2 and 3 year and they are light enough to give them a fighting chance and allow them to experience some early success. Thanks
Great gear. My 6yr old really struggled with other junior clubs but loves these.
Excellent club's for my son bought when he was seven, now eight. Definitely do what they say. It's easier for him to get the ball in the air and he hits it further too. More club's than his previous woodworm 5 club set and all great quality including the bag
The clubs themselves, especially the driver, were quite nicely constructed. The scale and weight of the putter and driver were well designed; the iron/wedge was less so in my opinion, but it will suffice for a first practical golf set for our son. The bag quality was good, but the folding legs are quite rigid and tend to collapse closed causing the bag to fall over unless it is placed down carefully and very stably; not the forte of a 5-year old.

Overall, we were content with the product but the design issues with the iron, usability issues with the bag, and the general feeling that "a kid's putter is a kids putter" did not in our opinion warrant the price. We would probably recommend purchasing the driver alone from Golfin and piecing the other elements together from lower cost manufacturers if we were to have the decision to make again.
Thank you for your review Chris and we hope that the recent changes to our bags will help to rectify the issues that you have identified. We will also have a new putter coming to market in 2018.
Love it!
I bought two sets for my kids. They have never played golf before. Clubs seem perfect for them. They are swinging the club nicely and making contact.
Golf clubs seem to be of a very good standard, the bag on the other hand is not so. Had first faulty bag replaced without question, but the replacement bag failed, in the exact same way as the first (zip problem) on the very first use!
Great product, good service
Great clubs and my Daughter loves the Dolphin driver cover too. We were also very keen to buy from a relatively small Scottish company and seeing them being sold at the Scottish Open also was really great
Great kids clubs, just as advertised!
These are everything they say they are. They're lightweight, easy to use, easy to handle, my son loves them and my own golf coach wants to get a set for teaching the kids. Can't say enough about these clubs. Only hang up, I waited a year for my son to declare his handedness and when I thought he had settled on being right handed I bought him a right handed set, turns out he may be more suited to being left handed.
Best clubs I could find. My 3 year old had the strength and power to use these clubs. Other makes was just too heavy.
My two year old and 6 year old have recently become very interested in golf. Golphin clubs are perfect with a range of sizes. My eldest is left handed and it's hard to find left handed junior clubs. Two very happy golf ball hitting boys!
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 123 reviews