Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Golphin Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2017
James Street
More Photos & Videos
I am extremely happy with the service and product of the golf club supplied by GolPhin.
Granddaughter very happy and keen to start her lessons.
Will be ordering full set shortly
I bought a left handed golf club for my 5 year old granddaughter.
She loves it. She is starting lessons and her instructor has said she is very comfortable with her new club. She is a natural.........watch this space
Thanks GolPhin will be ordering a full set shortly
The lighter club and thinner grips have meant my 8 year old can take a proper 3/4 swing at the bell now. As a result his enjoyment of the game has increased
very good
The golf clubs for my grandson are fabulous. The quality is very high. I particularly like the shape of the irons that enables them to sit perfectly for all heights within the age category.
The golf clubs are beautiful and fantastic of being helpful to improve my golf tournament score. Thanks!
Very good equipment for young starter golfers.
Great clubs to help develop our child’s golfing ability however a little pricey which is the only reason it’s not rated very good. Overall a great investment for our child
First class service and products. Will definatley shop here again . Thank you!
Perfect size and weight !!
Great learning clubs for the kids and first class service. Would recommend to anyone who's youngsters are interested to try golf
The clubs were of extremely poor qualty and were worn away very quickly. Had to upgrade to anther brand within a few months.

Was unable to purchase a driver separately.

Poor quality, poor service.
Hi Gordon, we are very sorry to hear that and that will be on touch directly.
Excellent set of golf clubs for my grandson. He has such fun using them and has developed very good skills. Frequently brings them out to play in the garden and often visits a driving range/golf course to play just like his dad. Great purchase.
Very good product for value and quick delivery.
I highly recommend if you need to by golf club for your children.
Clubs have been great, I purchased the smallest set for my 2 and 3 year and they are light enough to give them a fighting chance and allow them to experience some early success. Thanks
Great gear. My 6yr old really struggled with other junior clubs but loves these.
Excellent club's for my son bought when he was seven, now eight. Definitely do what they say. It's easier for him to get the ball in the air and he hits it further too. More club's than his previous woodworm 5 club set and all great quality including the bag
The clubs themselves, especially the driver, were quite nicely constructed. The scale and weight of the putter and driver were well designed; the iron/wedge was less so in my opinion, but it will suffice for a first practical golf set for our son. The bag quality was good, but the folding legs are quite rigid and tend to collapse closed causing the bag to fall over unless it is placed down carefully and very stably; not the forte of a 5-year old.

Overall, we were content with the product but the design issues with the iron, usability issues with the bag, and the general feeling that "a kid's putter is a kids putter" did not in our opinion warrant the price. We would probably recommend purchasing the driver alone from Golfin and piecing the other elements together from lower cost manufacturers if we were to have the decision to make again.
Thank you for your review Chris and we hope that the recent changes to our bags will help to rectify the issues that you have identified. We will also have a new putter coming to market in 2018.
Love it!
I bought two sets for my kids. They have never played golf before. Clubs seem perfect for them. They are swinging the club nicely and making contact.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 111 reviews