Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Golphin Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2017
James Street
More Photos & Videos
Great service on the delivery and an excellent product
Excellent products my 5 year old loves. Easy to get the ball in the air
Great service from the GolPhin team and am very excited to see my son’s reaction to his first set of new clubs! Roll on Christmas! Thanks you!
Excellent ordering and delivery service. Bought as Xmas present for grandson so further comments "on hold ".
quick delivery, very good customer service, good products.
Good product for children starting playing golf
I haven’t given them to my son yet, but they do seem to be very good quality. Nice and light.

Great service.
The clubs were for my grandson who is 5 years old and has just started playing. It was a friend who has 2 grandson who recommended them. I like the fact they are light and the size of the clubbed makes it easier for him to hit a golf ball. All children need to see themselves achieving their goal and I'm sure these clubs will help him improve and gain confidence.
I ordered a set of GFK golf clubs as a present. They feel & look very good quality but am unable to comment on their performance as yet. The delivery was extremely quick. I had reason to contact them with a related query & the service I received was first class.
I would have no reservations about recommending Golphin based on my experience during this purchase.
Minor mix up sorted quickly and efficiently. 5 star service. Thank you.
Extra effort shipping product overseas
Terrific clubs for children. Exceptional service effort delivering clubs overseas.
Service was excellent, we made a mistake when ordering, called GolPhin and they rectified it straight away.
The clubs arrived safely and seem to be a gift our grandson will enjoy for many years. The customer service, however, is AWFUL!! I've never written a bad review for a product, but after trying 3 times to reach someone by email and having my emails returned "undeliverable" I tried the contact form on your website....still no response to my email. I'm wondering if your company is all about the sale and nothing more. I'm hoping when it comes to "trading up" to a new set I can even reach someone to discuss this process!
Hey Sharon, I’m sorry to hear that you have been unable to get through to us. We will try to find out why your emails have not been delivered to our server, and our COO has messaged you personally to see how we can help you.
Excellent starter kit for my 5 year old.
I know this is late but we just confirmed my son is a lefty and I bought right handed clubs for him prematurely. Would it be at all possible to return them and then exchange for left handed clubs? All the clubs still have the plastic wrappers around the heads still. Appreciate any feedback or a reply. Thank you.
Golphin has revolutionized kids golf and made ITV more enjoyable and easier to make great contact and learn the swing. Kudos for a great product
The products were easy to find and the purchase was easy to make online.
Clubs are great quality and arrived quickly.
The clubs look and feel great and offered my 3 year old son far more feel and forgiveness than other products available for his age and size. He loves the bag as well and loves coming to the golf course with me as a result!
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 111 reviews