Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Seen at a local pro shop but needed left handed so bought online
Excellent starter kit for my 5 year old.
I know this is late but we just confirmed my son is a lefty and I bought right handed clubs for him prematurely. Would it be at all possible to return them and then exchange for left handed clubs? All the clubs still have the plastic wrappers around the heads still. Appreciate any feedback or a reply. Thank you.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Referred and have told twenty friends who have ordered them as well
Golphin has revolutionized kids golf and made ITV more enjoyable and easier to make great contact and learn the swing. Kudos for a great product
The products were easy to find and the purchase was easy to make online.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I was advised about their products in the American Golf shop inside Topgolf, Watford.
Clubs are great quality and arrived quickly.
The clubs look and feel great and offered my 3 year old son far more feel and forgiveness than other products available for his age and size. He loves the bag as well and loves coming to the golf course with me as a result!
I am extremely happy with the service and product of the golf club supplied by GolPhin. Granddaughter very happy and keen to start her lessons. Will be ordering full set shortly
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I used a search engine for " left handed pink golf clubs "
I bought a left handed golf club for my 5 year old granddaughter. She loves it. She is starting lessons and her instructor has said she is very comfortable with her new club. She is a natural.........watch this space Thanks GolPhin will be ordering a full set shortly
The lighter club and thinner grips have meant my 8 year old can take a proper 3/4 swing at the bell now. As a result his enjoyment of the game has increased
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Newspaper article.
very good
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I found out about the Golphin products while attending the Scottish Open at Dundonald.
The golf clubs for my grandson are fabulous. The quality is very high. I particularly like the shape of the irons that enables them to sit perfectly for all heights within the age category.
The golf clubs are beautiful and fantastic of being helpful to improve my golf tournament score. Thanks!
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Found online
Very good equipment for young starter golfers.
Great clubs to help develop our child’s golfing ability however a little pricey which is the only reason it’s not rated very good. Overall a great investment for our child
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Recommendation from family member
First class service and products. Will definatley shop here again . Thank you!
Perfect size and weight !!
Great learning clubs for the kids and first class service. Would recommend to anyone who's youngsters are interested to try golf
The clubs were of extremely poor qualty and were worn away very quickly. Had to upgrade to anther brand within a few months. Was unable to purchase a driver separately. Poor quality, poor service.
Hi Gordon, we are very sorry to hear that and that will be on touch directly.
Excellent set of golf clubs for my grandson. He has such fun using them and has developed very good skills. Frequently brings them out to play in the garden and often visits a driving range/golf course to play just like his dad. Great purchase.
Very good product for value and quick delivery. I highly recommend if you need to by golf club for your children.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 97 reviews