Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
What a brilliant company and superior customer service! I ordered from their website and then sent them a message regarding delivery. They responded almost straight away and answered my question definitively; they were extremely friendly and helpful, as well as thoughtful, kind and generous. I've not experienced online customer service like this for a long time. I'm very impressed and we can't wait to receive our order!
Great service, and my little boy was super chuffed with his new clubs!
Good quality and good looking products that my kids are delighted to use!
Service was excellent. The product I ordered was a gift to someone else and they were very pleased.
Bought a set for my grandson who is just taking the game up . Terrific quality and a fabulous price . The service was very good . Product arrived within 3 working days .
Great clubs and fantastic customer service.
Great products and great service!
Great products received very quickly. Would certainly recommend
Excellent clubs for children. My daughter is hitting them well and loves having them in her own bag. Very pleased.
Clubs are just what is needed for a child to start golf.
Great design, great club weight. Just overall perfect set!
Outstanding golf clubs and service to match! Highly recommended.
I placed an online order and was impressed with the service and quality of the product.
Before I placed the order I needed some answers to just a few questions and this was handled promptly and in a professional manner.
Customer service has been impeccable. There was a shipping issue, and when I let the Golphin Team know, Stephen Alphonso made sure a replacement set was sent out the same day. I couldn't have asked for more. Although my 7 and 5 year olds aren't crushing the ball just yet, the clubs seem of a very high quality and we are excited to get out there and use them more often. Only constructive criticism - there doesn't seem to be a phone number on the US website. This raised some concerns (which were subsequently totally alleviated) about the substance of the company with which I was dealing.
These products are just superb. They are exactly what you need when starting your child on the lifetime journey new nightmare that is golf. They are well designed with all three factors of head size grip and weight all clearly carefully considered and well thought out. The bright colours make them easily findable within a sea of toys and mean we can often locate them even in the dark (I’m not sure why this is relevant) in terms of use they’re durable and sturdy and if you’re looking to get into golf - these are the products for you. 5stars and will be ordering more
Very good products but twice sent green instead of pink I ordered.
The golf club set which I bought for my four year old grandson is superb, perfectly marched to his size. He adores it and goes to the driving range most days. Service also superb. It arrived within a few days of ordering.
fantastic products, best on the market
Amazing service and tremendous quality of clubs for junior’s. Would recommend to everyone 👌⛳️🏌️‍♂️
Nice putter at a reasonable price. My daughter had outgrown the smaller putter and was keen to get the same style but in the larger size. Prompt, polite and personal communication was appreciated.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 153 reviews