Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I originally saw your products in my golf club pro-shop a couple of years ago.
Products look superb the clubs are a Christmas present for my 6 year old son so have not tried them yet .The original order I placed was delivered without a couple of items but after an email the response could not have been quicker and the missing items were delivered. Will definitely use again in the future.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? web search for left handed childs putter
They did not have the exact product I wanted , but went over and above to suggest an alternative and get it delivered to me.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Golf instructor who has been told to no longer suggest the brand.
A disaster from start to finish.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Met one of the owners at a kids event, had a chat with him. Also saw the stand at the SEC golf show years ago as well.
Bought from Golphin before, happy the first time and happy again. Quality of clubs and bag are perfect for kids. The wee man is delighted and hopefully becomes the next Tiger so I can retire.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google
Hi, I got the gfk 728 driver. I would like to get the gfk+ 728 Driver but couldn't find it online on its own (as in not part of a set). Otherwise all good. Barry
First class products and service
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? American Golf
Brilliant set of clubs for my 7yr old boy. I added the hybrid to give him a bit more distance on the fairway. Love that they’re nice and light, tailored for kids. His game got better instantly, which means he’s enjoying it more. Delivery on the hybrid was lightning quick.
I ordered 2 sets of golf. The first has arrived but no news of the second. After sending an email to customer service, I receive a notice of expedition of the second set of golf. I go on vacation for 3 weeks so I could not receive my package. One of my twin girls will not have a club ....
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Internet search for specific product
Great customer service and fast delivery!
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Via junior golf club as they are available to borrow and also tried at the club open evening
Excellent golf clubs and good communication re delivery.
Great customer service - very helpful when I contacted customer service. The clubs we bought are fantastic for a 3-4 year old - they’re lightweight, have a good size head and are easy for my son to pop the ball up in the air.
My 4 year old just got these clubs and we absolutely love, love them! We were skeptical at first because we had US Kids Golf clubs and supposedly they are known for having the best clubs for juniors. Nope! Golphin clubs are much much lighter and gives the little ones the ability to actually hit the ball because of its oversized club heads. The Junior clubs comes with 4 clubs and a nice golf bag that is a replica of an adult bag! I promise you if you had Golphin clubs in one hand and another brand in the other, you will see a difference in clubs for your kids. You won't be dissapointed with these clubs... they are great quality too!!! Very satisfied with this purchase! Thank you Golphin... hope to see your brand in stores soon!
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google search
My 11-year-old granddaughter received them for her birthday and absolutely loves them. The clubs appear to be very high quality and she's thrilled to have her own set.
Great service but unfortunately the advanced golf clubs (gfk +) did not meet our expectations. The shaft is too rigid, the lenght is not optimal and the grip seems to be of poor quality. There are better options out there for advanced junior players (better quality shafts and more shaft length options).
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google search for ‘golf carry bags’
Sadly I was looking for a full- sized grownup carry bag but when it arrived I found it was for a child. My fault for purchasing in a hurry. Cost me postage to return I know where to go now for children’s golf equipment !
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Online search by topic
I was impressed by the speed of the service and the ease of the entire process.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Golfer from the range who had children
Excellent service and the clubs are perfect for our 3 year old to learn the game.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google
I have just had delivered a set of clubs and bag for my 5 year old Grandson. Everything with the ordering and delivery all went very smoothly. Best of all though is the quality of the clubs. As soon as he opened them he wanted to go straight out into the garden to try them out. Straight away he started hitting the ball very well. Very pleased with the purchase.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Online research - Googled golf clubs for young kids.
I recently bought my 2-1/2 year old son the 3-4 year old golf clubs. The clubs appear to be high quality, and they are as advertised. Oversized club heads to make it easier to hit the sweet spot, and they are nice and light for young kiddos. I've also been very impressed with customer service. I've had a couple of questions, and one small issue with my order and the response time to my emails was very quick, and they were eager to answer my questions and resolve the small issue with my order (plastic clasp on shoulder bag was broken). Overall I've been very satisfied and would recommend Golphin clubs to family and friends.
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Googled children’s sets
Golphin children’s sets are terrific. The clubs themselves are colourful, light and easy to hit, exactly what a budding Rory or Tiger needs. And the bag....... my grandson loves the fact that it’s just like mine, complete with double strap, pockets and rain hood. So much better than any of the competition. I had an issue which was nothing to do with Golphin and their customer service was caring and excellent. 5 star.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 91 reviews