Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Golphin Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2017
James Street
More Photos & Videos
We were in the Western Isles of Scotland when we ordered some Golphin clubs for our son. I was aware this may be a challenging location for delivery for many suppliers but Golphin were excellent. They got the clubs to us exactly within the expected time frame and stayed in communication with us throughout. Our son got the clubs in time for his summer golf camp and the product is excellent, he loves his Golphin clubs! Scott
Good quality products, my son really enjoys his golf with his Golphin clubs,
Fast delivery
Brought a 7 iron for my 3 year old, it arrived within 2 days and is a brilliant club, he loves it. Fantastic service would recommend to anyone
Great product lighter than any other clubs my daughter has used and very forgiving, I would definitely recommend.
Fantastic company to deal with and the clubs are wonderful. I contacted Golphin on a Wednesday and I received the clubs by the weekend. Stephen was extremely helpful and had everything organised in no time at all.

Our 8-year-old daughters have a set each of the GFK910 clubs and love them. The larger sweet spots and weight of the clubs make them the only choice for juniors just starting out in golf. Having tried other junior clubs there really is no comparison. These clubs have made hitting balls at the range so much more enjoyable.

Highly recommend Golphin and the clubs. Thank you.
Service rapide et efficace, même pour une expédition depuis la Grande Bretagne vers la France
Le produit est arrivé bien emballé et ma petite fille ainsi que son professeur de golf sont ravis de ce set pour débuté- Elle tire plus loin plus droit avec des balles qui se lèvent bien c'est ça le plaisir du golf. Le manche du driver est peut être un peu trop long, mais je pense qu'il ne s'agit que du manque d'habitude d'utiliser un driver
Bought golf clubs for our 5-year old. The golf bag with its backpack style is perfect for him, and not too heavy. He carries it quite easily and looks adorable.

The clubs are just the right size and weight!!

Perfect.
Nice set of clubs. Well presented in a very professional looking bag. Gives a youngster the enthusiasm to learn this great game. Came very quickly and nicely packaged.
Bought as a christmas present for my 6 year old grandaughter will do a review in the new year. They do look good though!
I purchased clubs for my son for Christmas so I cannot really comment on the product as such yet, although was very impressed by the speedy delivery of my purchase.
Very good product and very good delivery.
My son has been using Golphin clubs since he started playing 3 years ago and they have been a great choice he loves them.
I highly recommend them to any junior out there.
Products look superb the clubs are a Christmas present for my 6 year old son so have not tried them yet .The original order I placed was delivered without a couple of items but after an email the response could not have been quicker and the missing items were delivered.
Will definitely use again in the future.
They did not have the exact product I wanted , but went over and above to suggest an alternative and get it delivered to me.
A disaster from start to finish.
Bought from Golphin before, happy the first time and happy again. Quality of clubs and bag are perfect for kids. The wee man is delighted and hopefully becomes the next Tiger so I can retire.
Hi, I got the gfk 728 driver. I would like to get the gfk+ 728 Driver but couldn't find it online on its own (as in not part of a set). Otherwise all good.
Barry
First class products and service
Brilliant set of clubs for my 7yr old boy. I added the hybrid to give him a bit more distance on the fairway. Love that they’re nice and light, tailored for kids. His game got better instantly, which means he’s enjoying it more. Delivery on the hybrid was lightning quick.
I ordered 2 sets of golf. The first has arrived but no news of the second.
After sending an email to customer service, I receive a notice of expedition of the second set of golf.
I go on vacation for 3 weeks so I could not receive my package. One of my twin girls will not have a club ....
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 102 reviews