Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Golphin Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2017
James Street
More Photos & Videos
fantastic products, best on the market
Amazing service and tremendous quality of clubs for junior’s. Would recommend to everyone 👌⛳️🏌️‍♂️
Nice putter at a reasonable price. My daughter had outgrown the smaller putter and was keen to get the same style but in the larger size. Prompt, polite and personal communication was appreciated.
Superb quality and value for money! Amazing what a difference they have made made to my 6 year olds game and they have even given his sister a more enjoyable golfing experience with them being so easy to hit and get the ball in the air!!
Very friendly service and eMail contact! All clubs are fantastic - I especially love the shape of the irons, just perfect to make it beginner and kid friendly .
Brilliant.
Fantastic product, communication and delivery was prompt.
Great product and fast delivery
Excellent value for money. Best clubs for any junior golfer to learn from. As heads are lighter making the swing much steadier. Highly recommend.
Great service and efficient delivery
Sizing information is good and the feel and quality of the clubs is great too. Delivered quickly and well packed.
Excellent - personal service and advice, speedy shipping, great product and most importantly one over-the-moon out of his mind happy soon to be three year old grandson. Made his first trip to a real course yesterday, play 6 holes - so the clubs are well on truly baptised! Thanks
Very happy with the clubs. Looked very nice.
Meu filho adora os vossos tacos (passou do GFK526 para os GFK+728) e, eu como Pai, estou igualmente satisfeito com a performance que o meu filho tira dos tacos.
Minha nota negativa vai para o facto de 1 dia após ter feito a minha ultima encomenda ter recebido, na vossa newsletter (a qual só passei a receber após fazer a compra), um desconto de 20% para qualquer compra. Tinha sido simpático da vossa parte terem aplicado o desconto à minha compra, até porque sou cliente recorrente.
Great service - I had a particular issue where I needed clubs urgently for my son's birthday, just before the Coronavirus lockdown, and the guys at Golphin bent over backwards to get the set to me on time. They communicated excellently the whole way through.

Great products - my son absolutely loves his clubs. They allow him to hit some nice looking shots, giving him the confidence to keep going - he is already starting to develop a love for the game. It brings a tear to the eye as he struts through the house with his bag on his back, proclaiming, "just going to the garden to hit some balls".
Good half set of junior starter clubs. Clubs seem well made, the larger face offers more forgiveness for the starter golfer to give encouragement to continue. Overall well worth the money as quality is very good. Carry bag is light and stand sturdy. Happy with purchase for my 9 year old. Good delivery and well packaged also.
Great product and service. This set (GFK 112)is the second set I have purchased for my Granddaughter (her first was the GFK 728) and I could not be more pleased with the quality, durability, and service I received concerning both purchases. This is a great company to deal with - their customer service could not possibly be better. Stephen took care of every detail to get me the products I wanted delivered to California with no problem. These are high quality junior golf clubs from a company with impeccable customer service.
I ordered the 910+ clubs for my son. There was a slight mix up with the order. But GolPhin resolved it so quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed. The clubs themselves seem excellent, amazing value and a better weight/balance than some of the big name golf brands.
Good information at the webshop which was very easy to use. I ordered a complete set for my kid, and had it shipped to Denmark which was very easy. And most important, the product is spot on!
Im from Italy , I bought some clubs last year and also this year. The clubs is nice and good quality and my kids love it. The customer service is very helpful and the really try and do them best to help me. Excellent.
Im verry satisfied. Thanks to you guys I can play golf with my son. There are no other clubs on the market that have so suitable clubs for young players. With a big headsize and superlight. My son is just two and hits the ball every time.
And I got them delivered to the door. Amazing service. This is the best company ever.
Big Thank you guys.