Golphin Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd

About Golphin Ltd: Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Pro at my sons golf lesson at Paul Lawrie’s Aberdeen
"Good quality products, my son really enjoys his golf with his Golphin clubs, Fast delivery"
"Brought a 7 iron for my 3 year old, it arrived within 2 days and is a brilliant club, he loves it. Fantastic service would recommend to anyone"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Tom at Trafford golf centre
"Great product lighter than any other clubs my daughter has used and very forgiving, I would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic company to deal with and the clubs are wonderful. I contacted Golphin on a Wednesday and I received the clubs by the weekend. Stephen was extremely helpful and had everything organised in no time at all. Our 8-year-old daughters have a set each of the GFK910 clubs and love them. The larger sweet spots and weight of the clubs make them the only choice for juniors just starting out in golf. Having tried other junior clubs there really is no comparison. These clubs have made hitting balls at the range so much more enjoyable. Highly recommend Golphin and the clubs. Thank you."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Internet forum
"Service rapide et efficace, même pour une expédition depuis la Grande Bretagne vers la France Le produit est arrivé bien emballé et ma petite fille ainsi que son professeur de golf sont ravis de ce set pour débuté- Elle tire plus loin plus droit avec des balles qui se lèvent bien c'est ça le plaisir du golf. Le manche du driver est peut être un peu trop long, mais je pense qu'il ne s'agit que du manque d'habitude d'utiliser un driver"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Coach.
"Bought golf clubs for our 5-year old. The golf bag with its backpack style is perfect for him, and not too heavy. He carries it quite easily and looks adorable. The clubs are just the right size and weight!! Perfect."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Via the internet
"Nice set of clubs. Well presented in a very professional looking bag. Gives a youngster the enthusiasm to learn this great game. Came very quickly and nicely packaged."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Going to the wentworth and saw the demonstration you had set up
"Bought as a christmas present for my 6 year old grandaughter will do a review in the new year. They do look good though!"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? From our local club pro and also we attended a golphin day at Mearns Castle golf Academy were we were able to use the products.
"I purchased clubs for my son for Christmas so I cannot really comment on the product as such yet, although was very impressed by the speedy delivery of my purchase."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? WEBSITE
"Very good product and very good delivery."
"My son has been using Golphin clubs since he started playing 3 years ago and they have been a great choice he loves them. I highly recommend them to any junior out there."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I originally saw your products in my golf club pro-shop a couple of years ago.
"Products look superb the clubs are a Christmas present for my 6 year old son so have not tried them yet .The original order I placed was delivered without a couple of items but after an email the response could not have been quicker and the missing items were delivered. Will definitely use again in the future."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? web search for left handed childs putter
"They did not have the exact product I wanted , but went over and above to suggest an alternative and get it delivered to me."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Golf instructor who has been told to no longer suggest the brand.
"A disaster from start to finish."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Met one of the owners at a kids event, had a chat with him. Also saw the stand at the SEC golf show years ago as well.
"Bought from Golphin before, happy the first time and happy again. Quality of clubs and bag are perfect for kids. The wee man is delighted and hopefully becomes the next Tiger so I can retire."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google
"Hi, I got the gfk 728 driver. I would like to get the gfk+ 728 Driver but couldn't find it online on its own (as in not part of a set). Otherwise all good. Barry"
"First class products and service"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? American Golf
"Brilliant set of clubs for my 7yr old boy. I added the hybrid to give him a bit more distance on the fairway. Love that they’re nice and light, tailored for kids. His game got better instantly, which means he’s enjoying it more. Delivery on the hybrid was lightning quick."
"I ordered 2 sets of golf. The first has arrived but no news of the second. After sending an email to customer service, I receive a notice of expedition of the second set of golf. I go on vacation for 3 weeks so I could not receive my package. One of my twin girls will not have a club ...."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Internet search for specific product
"Great customer service and fast delivery!"
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 82 reviews