×

4.64 rating, 42 reviews

Extra effort shipping product overseas

GolPhin Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GolPhin

About GolPhin: Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

dale@golphin.co.uk

How would you rate GolPhin?

Extra effort shipping product overseas
Unverified Reviewer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Saw in a proshop

Terrific clubs for children. Exceptional service effort delivering clubs overseas.
Verified Buyer

Service was excellent, we made a mistake when ordering, called GolPhin and they rectified it straight away.
Sharon K
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Online

The clubs arrived safely and seem to be a gift our grandson will enjoy for many years. The customer service, however, is AWFUL!! I've never written a bad review for a product, but after trying 3 times to reach someone by email and having my emails returned "undeliverable" I tried the contact form on your website....still no response to my email. I'm wondering if your company is all about the sale and nothing more. I'm hoping when it comes to "trading up" to a new set I can even reach someone to discuss this process!
Hey Sharon, I’m sorry to hear that you have been unable to get through to us. We will try to find out why your emails have not been delivered to our server, and our COO has messaged you personally to see how we can help you.
Gareth M
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Seen at a local pro shop but needed left handed so bought online

Excellent starter kit for my 5 year old.
James L
Verified Buyer

I know this is late but we just confirmed my son is a lefty and I bought right handed clubs for him prematurely. Would it be at all possible to return them and then exchange for left handed clubs? All the clubs still have the plastic wrappers around the heads still. Appreciate any feedback or a reply. Thank you.
Nick R
Verified Reviewer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Referred and have told twenty friends who have ordered them as well

Golphin has revolutionized kids golf and made ITV more enjoyable and easier to make great contact and learn the swing. Kudos for a great product
Jessica W
Unverified Reviewer

The products were easy to find and the purchase was easy to make online.
Jessica W
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I was advised about their products in the American Golf shop inside Topgolf, Watford.

Clubs are great quality and arrived quickly.
Evan B
Verified Buyer

The clubs look and feel great and offered my 3 year old son far more feel and forgiveness than other products available for his age and size. He loves the bag as well and loves coming to the golf course with me as a result!
James S
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? My son called me and told me about them.

I recently purchased a set of clubs for my 5-year-old grandson and he loves, loves, loves them. So does his mom and dad!!!
Thank you for the great review James. Fantastic Pic too!
Unverified Reviewer

I am extremely happy with the service and product of the golf club supplied by GolPhin.
Granddaughter very happy and keen to start her lessons.
Will be ordering full set shortly
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I used a search engine for " left handed pink golf clubs "

I bought a left handed golf club for my 5 year old granddaughter.
She loves it. She is starting lessons and her instructor has said she is very comfortable with her new club. She is a natural.........watch this space
Thanks GolPhin will be ordering a full set shortly
Rhys D
Verified Buyer

The lighter club and thinner grips have meant my 8 year old can take a proper 3/4 swing at the bell now. As a result his enjoyment of the game has increased
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Newspaper article.

very good
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I found out about the Golphin products while attending the Scottish Open at Dundonald.

The golf clubs for my grandson are fabulous. The quality is very high. I particularly like the shape of the irons that enables them to sit perfectly for all heights within the age category.
Alice K
Verified Buyer

The golf clubs are beautiful and fantastic of being helpful to improve my golf tournament score. Thanks!
Chris G
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Found online

Very good equipment for young starter golfers.
Russell M
Verified Buyer

Great clubs to help develop our child’s golfing ability however a little pricey which is the only reason it’s not rated very good. Overall a great investment for our child
Clare D
Verified Buyer

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Recommendation from family member

First class service and products. Will definatley shop here again . Thank you!
GolPhin is rated 4.64 based on 42 reviews