Golphin Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd
Read Golphin Ltd Reviews

About Golphin Ltd:

Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Clubs came really quickly after ordering. Good quality clubs very light, bag very good.
Good service and fast delivery, even to Sweden.
These guys have got customer service nailed. Fast, efficient, friendly and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble. Josh in particular was a pleasure to deal with.
What a lovely way to introduce a child to the best sport on the planet.
Very light and absolutely fantastic for kids starting their golf lessons. My kids love it!!!
Golphin clubs are ideal if you want your kids to get I to golf.
What a brilliant company and superior customer service! I ordered from their website and then sent them a message regarding delivery. They responded almost straight away and answered my question definitively; they were extremely friendly and helpful, as well as thoughtful, kind and generous. I've not experienced online customer service like this for a long time. I'm very impressed and we can't wait to receive our order!
Clubs are excellent but the day after I bought them for my daughter, Golphin introduced a 20% discount on new orders!
Great service, and my little boy was super chuffed with his new clubs!
Lovely product. Delivered quickly with good communication.
Good quality and good looking products that my kids are delighted to use!
Service was excellent. The product I ordered was a gift to someone else and they were very pleased.
Bought a set for my grandson who is just taking the game up . Terrific quality and a fabulous price . The service was very good . Product arrived within 3 working days .
Great clubs and fantastic customer service.
Great products and great service!
Great products received very quickly. Would certainly recommend
Excellent clubs for children. My daughter is hitting them well and loves having them in her own bag. Very pleased.
Clubs are just what is needed for a child to start golf.
Great design, great club weight. Just overall perfect set!
Outstanding golf clubs and service to match! Highly recommended.
I placed an online order and was impressed with the service and quality of the product.
Before I placed the order I needed some answers to just a few questions and this was handled promptly and in a professional manner.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 135 reviews