Golphin Ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Golphin Ltd

About Golphin Ltd: Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Click Here

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy

We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google, searching around for kids golf clubs
"Great clubs for my son, he loves them and his golf is coming on. I got him the 728 GFK+ set and recently added hybrid, 5i and PW to his set. The only thing I don't like is the driver and hybrid head covers fall off far too easily. We've resorted to leaving them at home but that will lead to a bit of superficial damage (sad face). Great products otherwise, and I'd have given 5star if the head covers were better."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Leaflet picked up from a driving range
"Excellent gift for my grandson and great value for the quality of the clubs and bag."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Reviews on the internet
"Excellent product, took the kids to pitch and putt and they loved the new clubs"
"Fun engaging activation at Golf Tournament, generous prizes to capture kids' interest, efficient follow up and efforts made to ensure correct kit given to children. Very impressed,"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google Serach
"Somewhat clunky service and purchasing experience (can you sell through Amazon or Ebay, rather then own site?). Product are good, if somewhat pricey given how often we need to change them."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Previous customer and also via Royal Troon
"Excellent service and fantastic clubs for my 8 year old son. Second set and great value for money"
"Still not received my product!!"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? A GolPhin event at our golf club. North Wales G C. Llandudno
"My 7 year old boy has used GolPhin clubs for three years now. I’ve just bought the advanced set. He’s loving them. Great quality. The service was ok. Sent wrong clubs at first but responded quickly to my email and resolved the problem in 24 hours. Well done customer service. Thank you."
"We were in the Western Isles of Scotland when we ordered some Golphin clubs for our son. I was aware this may be a challenging location for delivery for many suppliers but Golphin were excellent. They got the clubs to us exactly within the expected time frame and stayed in communication with us throughout. Our son got the clubs in time for his summer golf camp and the product is excellent, he loves his Golphin clubs! Scott"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Pro at my sons golf lesson at Paul Lawrie’s Aberdeen
"Good quality products, my son really enjoys his golf with his Golphin clubs, Fast delivery"
"Brought a 7 iron for my 3 year old, it arrived within 2 days and is a brilliant club, he loves it. Fantastic service would recommend to anyone"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Tom at Trafford golf centre
"Great product lighter than any other clubs my daughter has used and very forgiving, I would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic company to deal with and the clubs are wonderful. I contacted Golphin on a Wednesday and I received the clubs by the weekend. Stephen was extremely helpful and had everything organised in no time at all. Our 8-year-old daughters have a set each of the GFK910 clubs and love them. The larger sweet spots and weight of the clubs make them the only choice for juniors just starting out in golf. Having tried other junior clubs there really is no comparison. These clubs have made hitting balls at the range so much more enjoyable. Highly recommend Golphin and the clubs. Thank you."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Internet forum
"Service rapide et efficace, même pour une expédition depuis la Grande Bretagne vers la France Le produit est arrivé bien emballé et ma petite fille ainsi que son professeur de golf sont ravis de ce set pour débuté- Elle tire plus loin plus droit avec des balles qui se lèvent bien c'est ça le plaisir du golf. Le manche du driver est peut être un peu trop long, mais je pense qu'il ne s'agit que du manque d'habitude d'utiliser un driver"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Coach.
"Bought golf clubs for our 5-year old. The golf bag with its backpack style is perfect for him, and not too heavy. He carries it quite easily and looks adorable. The clubs are just the right size and weight!! Perfect."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Via the internet
"Nice set of clubs. Well presented in a very professional looking bag. Gives a youngster the enthusiasm to learn this great game. Came very quickly and nicely packaged."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Going to the wentworth and saw the demonstration you had set up
"Bought as a christmas present for my 6 year old grandaughter will do a review in the new year. They do look good though!"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? From our local club pro and also we attended a golphin day at Mearns Castle golf Academy were we were able to use the products.
"I purchased clubs for my son for Christmas so I cannot really comment on the product as such yet, although was very impressed by the speedy delivery of my purchase."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? WEBSITE
"Very good product and very good delivery."
"My son has been using Golphin clubs since he started playing 3 years ago and they have been a great choice he loves them. I highly recommend them to any junior out there."
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 91 reviews