GolPhin Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GolPhin

About GolPhin: Inspiring golf's next generation, GolPhin specialises in manufacturing junior golf clubs as well as development programmes that take them from beginners to winners!

GolPhin has passion, ethics and principles all focused on providing children with an enjoyable, fun-filled and confidence-building experience when they are introduced to golf. Making golf fun and easier to learn results in kids learning a proper swing and technique from the very beginning.

Founder and CEO Calum McPherson, a former scratch golfer, was inspired to help more kids get into golf when he experienced the frustrations of his own children struggling to enjoy the game. This was largely due to the inappropriateness of the equipment, with golf clubs that were too heavy for the kids to swing without loss of balance.

dale@golphin.co.uk

How would you rate GolPhin?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great service but unfortunately the advanced golf clubs (gfk +) did not meet our expectations. The shaft is too rigid, the lenght is not optimal and the grip seems to be of poor quality. There are better options out there for advanced junior players (better quality shafts and more shaft length options)."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google search for ‘golf carry bags’
"Sadly I was looking for a full- sized grownup carry bag but when it arrived I found it was for a child. My fault for purchasing in a hurry. Cost me postage to return I know where to go now for children’s golf equipment !"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Online search by topic
"I was impressed by the speed of the service and the ease of the entire process."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Golfer from the range who had children
"Excellent service and the clubs are perfect for our 3 year old to learn the game."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google
"I have just had delivered a set of clubs and bag for my 5 year old Grandson. Everything with the ordering and delivery all went very smoothly. Best of all though is the quality of the clubs. As soon as he opened them he wanted to go straight out into the garden to try them out. Straight away he started hitting the ball very well. Very pleased with the purchase."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Online research - Googled golf clubs for young kids.
"I recently bought my 2-1/2 year old son the 3-4 year old golf clubs. The clubs appear to be high quality, and they are as advertised. Oversized club heads to make it easier to hit the sweet spot, and they are nice and light for young kiddos. I've also been very impressed with customer service. I've had a couple of questions, and one small issue with my order and the response time to my emails was very quick, and they were eager to answer my questions and resolve the small issue with my order (plastic clasp on shoulder bag was broken). Overall I've been very satisfied and would recommend Golphin clubs to family and friends."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Googled children’s sets
"Golphin children’s sets are terrific. The clubs themselves are colourful, light and easy to hit, exactly what a budding Rory or Tiger needs. And the bag....... my grandson loves the fact that it’s just like mine, complete with double strap, pockets and rain hood. So much better than any of the competition. I had an issue which was nothing to do with Golphin and their customer service was caring and excellent. 5 star."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Googled kids golf clubs
"Great service on the delivery and an excellent product"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Twitter
"Excellent products my 5 year old loves. Easy to get the ball in the air"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Basic google search
"Great service from the GolPhin team and am very excited to see my son’s reaction to his first set of new clubs! Roll on Christmas! Thanks you!"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Bought driver some months ago from American Golf. Completing set with this purchase.
"Excellent ordering and delivery service. Bought as Xmas present for grandson so further comments "on hold "."
"quick delivery, very good customer service, good products."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? internet
"Good product for children starting playing golf"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Google
"I haven’t given them to my son yet, but they do seem to be very good quality. Nice and light. Great service."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? From a friend who I golf with.
"The clubs were for my grandson who is 5 years old and has just started playing. It was a friend who has 2 grandson who recommended them. I like the fact they are light and the size of the clubbed makes it easier for him to hit a golf ball. All children need to see themselves achieving their goal and I'm sure these clubs will help him improve and gain confidence."
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? I was told about them by a relative.
"I ordered a set of GFK golf clubs as a present. They feel & look very good quality but am unable to comment on their performance as yet. The delivery was extremely quick. I had reason to contact them with a related query & the service I received was first class. I would have no reservations about recommending Golphin based on my experience during this purchase."
"Minor mix up sorted quickly and efficiently. 5 star service. Thank you."
"Extra effort shipping product overseas"
We would love to know how you found out about GolPhin? Saw in a proshop
"Terrific clubs for children. Exceptional service effort delivering clubs overseas."
"Service was excellent, we made a mistake when ordering, called GolPhin and they rectified it straight away."
GolPhin is rated 4.62 based on 58 reviews