GolfOnline Insights

GolfOnline have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process and refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade

About GolfOnline: GolfOnline was established in 2000, and since then we have served well over 350,000 customers across Europe's as one of the leading authorised retailers of branded golf equipment. Our range exceeds over 20,000 items in stock - from Golf Clubs and Clothing, to Shoes, Bags, Accessories and lot more. You can always rest assured as you will be buying genuine products supplied and authorised by golf's leading brands.

As part of 'Going That Extra Yard', we want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make with GolfOnline, and so if for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return the goods unused within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. For more information about Returns visit https://www.golfonline.co.uk/help/returns-information

We thank our wonderful customers and loyal fans across the UK, Europe and Worldwide, for giving us pride in our excellent customer satisfaction record. For you, in every way, we're always 'Going That Extra Yard' to ensure your experience is positive and memorable. We welcome you to browse all of our online golf equipment catalogue, read customer reviews, watch our video channel and keep up to date with the latest Golf News. You will find it all here at GolfOnline!

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Delivery - Fast

97.67%
Industry Average
" Choice of products, good promotion, fast, reliable and fairly priced delivery "
- massimo
" very fast response and quick delivery. "
- Muhamad
" fast delivery, excellent quality service, affordable price. "
- ANDREJ
D

Returns Process - Average

53.85%
B-

Refunds - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
" Very easy website. Quick delivery Had to send product as it was poor quality. Please note this was not golf online but a Galvin Green . Hoping that Golf online refund asap "
- lisa
" Excellent no-fuss service, promptly refunding returns, and I am extremely happy with my final choice of product. "
- Matthew
" Speedy service with both delivery and the partial refund on item I didn’t like. 🌟 "
- cheryl
A
98.66%
Industry Average
" Excellent products, excellent prices and excellent service... "
- Jeremy
" I always buy at GolfOnline. Excellent service "
- Igor
" Very good service I got what I ordered earlier than expected would not hesitate to order from golf online again "
- Keith