Review and raise up to £2.00
It is a scam
I have used Goldcar twice and my dad once. Each experience has been one of dissapointment:
- They arbitrarily accept or do not accept various international credit cards
- They report cars as with no damages. Every time have we identified as many as ten damages when getting the car.
- Most other people we have seen at the counters have been arguing with the customer representatives. Apparently, everyone seems to become angry when using this company.
- They draw money from card instead of reserving it as all other companies do.
- They forcefully and unfairly push extended insurance.
- Taxes are not quoted in price - thus your price will be as high as when using other companies.
- At the last visit staff was incredibly rude.