GoGlasses Reviews

25 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoGlasses in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Had lost my prescription but had previously ordered glasses from Perfect Glasses, they were extremely helpful, accepted my order and I received my glasses very quickly afterwards. I would recommend them."
"The worst company I have ever dealt. I made and order but a few hours later I wanted to cancel it as I just saw the optitian who changed some parameters on my glasses. I called them, wrote 3 emails to 3 different emil addresses and after a few days someone-without even giving her/his name- said that my email went to junk folder and it's already diapatched. I waited the delivery guy and I refused to take the pckage. I contacted them a weeklater asking my money back but couldn't reach anyone to bso I opened a dispute on paypal which did it in my favour so finlly I got my money back after more than a month later. The worst customer service ever. Definitely not going to use them again and not recommend them either!"
"Go elsewhere, it will be much less hassle. My glasses took 3 weeks to arrive. The website is misleading - turns out that free and "unconditional returns" does not mean unconditional returns. If you dig deep into the tiny print of the website Terms and Conditions, you'll find that if you are dissatisfied "we will refund 50% of the frame cost." They don't refund postage. And they don't have a try at home option. I won't be using them again."
"Do not use this company. They wanted to charge me more, saying I was a difficult prescription. I am not. I asked for a refund and then could not contact them by phone or email or by their online form. I am now out of pocket."
"Glasses were very good and it was easy to make the order but because I didn't have my prescription to hand it slowed down the process but overall I was happy with the service and would recommend them and use their company again"
Mr. Crosby
Verified Buyer
"A nice easy process. I had my rough dimensions in mind from glasses bought previously elsewhere and found matching those for choices to be pretty straightforward. Construction and delivery seemed pretty quick. Glasses received were nice and sturdy and as pictured/described. Prescription was accurate."
"I was contacted by the customer support team regarding my order n was offered a credit for the additional charge paid as I was unhappy with it."
Mr. Ainsworth
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service and glasses I received from GoGlasses. Ordering was easy, delivery was fast and the glasses themselves are comfortable to wear - and all at a very good price. I would certainly use GoGlasses again."
Mrs. Davis
Verified Buyer
"These glasses are a very good fit, they are strong, not like the flimsy ones I have had from other budget glasses. They website was very easy to use and simple to order using my prescription. The price was excellent too. I would use this firm again for future purchases."
"I find that these are perfect glasses they are prescription and so cheap it is hard to believe they are well made strong the service is outstanding and you are kept up to date on the dispatch. I am more than pleased with GoGlasses.Co.UK and highly recommend them as being first class."
"Very please with glasses & good value for money,simple to order."
Jeremy Burton
Verified Reviewer
"The glasses and lenses are fine - though remember, you get what you pay for with regard to the quality of the frames. The lenses are good and the prescription seems accurately delivered, so good value considering what you can pay for prescription glasses. My only reservation is that 2 pairs of the 3 glasses I ordered took over a fortnight to be delivered (not the 7 days promised). They told me that they were not happy with the quality of the first pairs produced, so had to make them again - which shows a good attitude to quality control I suppose. Overall I am v pleased with the product."
Mr. Markley
Verified Buyer
"I have been purchasing my glasses online for at least 5 years now. The pair I have received from Go Glasses are exceptional quality for the price. They arrived as promised, in good time, in a very practical case and fitted perfectly."
Miss Victoria
Verified Buyer
"Very good value, easy to order, arrived well packaged and safely, exactly as I wanted. Very please."
Mr. Somerville-Knapman
Verified Buyer
"The turnaround time from the date of ordering is refreshingly quick, the delivery prompt and by courier. The glasses are much better quality than one would expect for the price. As with any mail order specs, it may be necessary to go to an optician for minor adjustments for fit, but I managed to fit mine without professional help. A good experience all round."
ANTHONY WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with both pairs of glasses I bought, superb price and very good service highly recommend."
Mr. Billingham
Verified Buyer
"Great value and good range. Quality of lenses and frames excellent for the money. Was a bit of a delay with one pair but good delivery tracking. Would use again as long as I'm not in a hurry."
Sheila Howard
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent glasses at a third of shop prices. Delivery good. The parcel fitted through letterbox, so although I waited in, there was no need to. Fit perfectly. Look great. Will use this company again."
CRAIG TWEEDIE
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and prescription was perfect as were the frames,great value for money would have no hesitation using them again."
Donald Irving
Verified Buyer
"Glasses fine, but disapointed at having to pay extra because of my prescription. Web-site really should meke this.point very clear"
GoGlasses is rated 4.28 based on 25 reviews