Goeastend Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Goeastend

How would you rate Goeastend?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anne

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Goeastend in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My driving experience has been absolutely incredible, I enjoyed every minute of it. Fokurul has most definitely been the best driving instructor. He is very calm, patient and eager to get your driving license. Within a month I passed my test due to how I was taught, he has the right strategy. As soon as I passed my driving test I was driving immediately without hesitation. Many thanks for your time and patience whilst driving. It has been a great pleasure working with you. Thank you Fokurul! You have been an amazing driving instructor. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to pass with confidence."
Goeastend is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews