Godaddy Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Godaddy

How would you rate Godaddy ?

Riyas Vattoli
"Very nice and relevant support"
Linda Pickin
"There creams are good value the company are efficient well good packaging ."
"Social media advisor just kept sending a link that didn't deal with my issue and then started referring me to an online chat service that didn't work. I am now at the point of just being ignored. Absolutely terrible service."
Refilkul Islam
Unverified Reviewer
"8240514162"
Mahfuze Syed
"GoDaddy have been totally amazing in providing me with help and assistance no matter what time I call. I highly recommend them."
Chinexolorgy
"They are just the best"
"Blood suckers. I am a 5 year customer. Times are a bit tough right now. I have called in twice to renew my domain names and websites. When I told them I only wanted a "month-to-month" renewal the rep quickly became disinterested and tried his best to get me off the phone. I will not renew and will transfer all of my accounts. They seemed to have forgotten how they became a major player."
"??8?6????????????"
"Thanks for the great & helpful service GoDaddy!"
"Two weeks, 5 sites consistently down and Godaddy still ruins my life. One job lost, thousands of membership site clients unsubscribing and my partners wanting to kill me. This was not just one of the worst IT experiences I have had (after 8 years in the industry) but it was one of the worst experience of my life. Businesses lost, unimaginable stress and teams of workers sitting around for 2 weeks as they could not access the sites. In total I spent over 90 hours working on something that should be the most simple process ever - moving from one hosting to another. Wrong. To begin with they tell you to make a backup of your current hosting and upload it their server which can then unzip it and 'away you go'. Well, it couldn't unzip it, 2.8GB is a super large file. So I had to download the file unzip, re upload the unzipped files and then the fun began. This is when wanting to kill myself and everyone at go daddy began. From a host of MySQL database errors, some they fixed, some they caused and all of which was 'outside of our current support' but of course the sales staff say 'no worries we help guide you through all that'. It's not simple with them, its not easy and they may even ask you to upgrade to a Cpanel system which means all your emails etc go back to the stone age. I hate you. Before that their 500MB of email space was only 500 accounts at 1mb each - bastards. There's another $100 given up for extra email space - not what sales tells you. Lies. The Music: What do you think would happen if they actually played depressing / not-upbeat music the whole time? People would be topping themselves. Finally I spoke to 'Phil' - who, after spending an hour on the phone and helped me escalate my claim twice - one of my other sites on the server failed. FML . Thank god after a few biscuits and episodes of 24 they fixed what they broke. After now a total of $100 skype dollars of credit wasted they told me to begin it all again as they can't seem to fix the database for the primary domain or guide me on how to do it. Now, I do wish I was an American so I could go postal on their customer service department. Hear me guys - nothing, not even FREE hosting forever and ever is worth going with these guys. You know when you buy a ticket for a flight at a cheap price but after one piece of luggage and taxes the $60 flight is now $190? Well that's Godaddy on the web. So much has been lost in business, time and sanity with these guys. It took so long that my house-mate bet me he could learn all the countries in Africa before this problem was solved. http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/interactive/2012/dec/20/geography-game-how-well-know-world He got it to 51/51. He beat me - and Bob Parsons I'm gonna hire Jean Claude Van Dame from your stupid ads to come and sodomise you in the skull. I hate you go daddy."
"godaddy Excellent billing support from Clarence the godaddy team today, one of the best customer support experiences i've had in a long time]"
"Superb customer service from GoDaddy over the past week."
"Spent time on phone with GoDaddy this morning. Very satisfied with their customer service team & options for small-biz owners. Thank you!"
"I must say I am so glad we switched to godaddy to host our website! Love their services!"
"Godaddy has the best service I've ever encountered."
"The best customer service and tech support - thanks guys n gals! godaddy customerservice webdevelopment"
"I absolutely love that someone from GoDaddy called me to see if I had any questions on the new blog. Great customer service!"
"thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Fantastic customer service!"
"I have to say that GoDaddy customer service is ALWAYS awesome! Just renewed my domain!"
"Just had some excellent customer service from GoDaddy, specifically Mac Hawbaker - good work there :) GoDaddy"
Godaddy is rated 4.14 based on 86 reviews