Gocompare.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gocompare.com
Read Gocompare.com Reviews

About Gocompare.com:

At Gocompare.com, we compare loads of insurance quotes and bring you great deals on finance, travel, motoring, utilities and business services too.

Imperial House,Imperial Way, Duffryn

All completed easily
Absolutely easy site to use. Questions very clear. If help needed the phone help is second to none.
Speedy quotes
I received an email on 27 June advising my car insurance was due for renewal that day - it wasn’t it was due 23 July. Wrong date and information given which nearly cost me cancellation fees on my old policy. Very dissatisfied
Better deal.easy and quick
Very clear listings
Easy to navigate the site, very efficient service.
Quick easy quote. From an alternative car insurance company of high repute. That says it all.
Excellent service
Very easy to get a good deal for car insurance.
Makes it easier to view quotes & less time consuming
`Did a GAS / ELECTRICITY search nearly a YEAR ago through your search site,` accepted an alternative quote (`Can`t even remember who "they" were), `was quite exited to be saving several hundred pounds a year. THEN ............................... N O T H I N G ! ! ! What a surprise. `Shame I can`t give 0 stars.
I cannot find out my insurance company and got via go compare. there should be an option to find this information out via account
Hi Tom, Thanks for leaving a review, we have this facility which can be found on your GoCompare account but can take up to 4 weeks to update. Following any purchase you should receive an email or letter in the post confirming the policy details from the Insurance provider you purchased with. If you would like to discuss this further with a member of our team, please feel free to email us on customerservices@gocompare.com or give us a call on 01633 654 019, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm. Many Thanks, Samantha.
Excellent as always found my insurance savings of 40 pounds
Excellent and saved me £240 on my car insurance. Many thanks.
Good service. Does the job Unhappy with no gift
Hello, Thanks for leaving a review, we are sorry to hear that you are not happy that you didn't receive a gift. We have rewards available for certain products. We would love to discuss this with you. If you could email us on customerservices@gocompare.com or give us a call on 01633 654 019, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm that would be great. Many Thanks, Samantha.
Go compare saved me over £300!
Thanks to you, I have a much better security and safety. This was achieved at a much better cost than I could have expected.
Very easy to use. Clear and concise instructions, good brand leader results
I purchased Car Insurance through Gocompare. The quotes were better than the other comparison sites I visited. The current excess offer is attractive. I would recommend Gocompare.
Gocompare.com is rated 4.62 based on 41,249 reviews