Gocompare.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gocompare.com
Read Gocompare.com Reviews

About Gocompare.com:

At Gocompare.com, we compare loads of insurance quotes and bring you great deals on finance, travel, motoring, utilities and business services too.

Tell us how Gocompare.com made you happy
If you can offer £250 of excess on clams you can make car insurance cheaper for every e which more people would get insurance and less would try defurd your company's.
Awesome got a Great deal
Great product easy to use
Very good gave me excellent advice and quote
Easy to use and saved over£300
Got a good car insurance deal through Go Compare.
Always mythering me about something. I've paid my 12 month insurance. Then I keep getting stuff I have no idea wat thy r rambling on about I only want to hear from them wen my insurance is dew. For renewal. Not every few weeks about stuff I don't understand. If I need them I will let them know. Leave me alone.
Couldn't figure out how to clear my previous car insurance quotes (for which I didn't have the car registration number)when I wanted quotes for a different vehicle (for which I did have car registration number). Couldn't seem to get back to the box where the car's registration number is input. Found the experience very frustrating.
I asked a question as to why there was such a disparity between the various quotes and never received a reply. Still waiting.
All completed easily
Absolutely easy site to use. Questions very clear. If help needed the phone help is second to none.
Speedy quotes
I received an email on 27 June advising my car insurance was due for renewal that day - it wasn’t it was due 23 July. Wrong date and information given which nearly cost me cancellation fees on my old policy. Very dissatisfied
Better deal.easy and quick
Very clear listings
Easy to navigate the site, very efficient service.
Quick easy quote. From an alternative car insurance company of high repute. That says it all.
Excellent service
Very easy to get a good deal for car insurance.
Gocompare.com is rated 4.62 based on 41,259 reviews