Gocompare.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gocompare.com
Read Gocompare.com Reviews

About Gocompare.com:

At Gocompare.com, we compare loads of insurance quotes and bring you great deals on finance, travel, motoring, utilities and business services too.

Imperial House,Imperial Way, Duffryn

excellent service and got just what i was after. priced perfect
Posted 26 minutes ago
Brilliant and helpful
Competitive prices and helpful staff
Well worth checking out
The service is very easy to use and highly efficient. I was able to find a cheaper quote and reduce my annual car insurance premium by a hundred pounds.
Very easy and straightforward to fill in the forms and buy the insurance. Would definitely use them again.
Great website for obtaining comparison quotation for car insurance. Was able to find exactly what I wanted and £250 towards the claim excess is an icing on the cake.
Very easy to use website. Questions were simple and easy to understand.
Found range of insurers very good and easy to find suitable price.
Could not get through kept getting blank pages
Hi Joanna,
Thanks for leaving a review and we're sorry that you had this difficulty when using out website.
We're not aware as to why this occurred, it could be the device and browser being used, we know that an Apple device and the defaulted browser, Safari, is not the most compatible, we would urge you to use a Google browser if possible.
If you would like to discuss this further with a member of our team, please feel free to email us on customerservices@gocompare.com or give us a call on 01633 654 019, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm.
Samantha.
Very good for searching the market, but it does not include all companies, from which keener prices can be achieved. However, I would reccomend it, as it saves a lot of time, and regularly identifies companies with competitive prices.
I was on the point of renewing my works van when I checked out go compare and saved £189. Will be doing same when my car insurance comes up.
Speedy quotes
Took out a policy with one call supposed to include breakdown cover but there is no mention of this on the PDF asked them to send me a Postal copy but not received very difficult to get in touch will not be using this service again
Hi John,
Thanks for leaving a review, we are sorry to hear that you have had this issue following your visit to GoCompare.
We would love to discuss this with you in order to establish what has happened.
If you could email us on customerservices@gocompare.com or give us a call on 01633 654 019, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm that would be great.
Samantha.
I always use Go compare, it's so easy to get many different quotes and cover that you want, this year I got better cover and £30 pounds cheaper.
Saved a packet well please
great priced
I have been trying to claim your so called free cover for months now . Shame you don’t use the post or a telephone as us over 70’s can’t cope with all the internet jargon . A rubbish offer and I will Never use go compare again
Hi,
Thanks for leaving a review and we apologise you feel this way.
We are an online only company so a claims portal is used however, the claims team are available via phone and post.
Very efficient!