Go Rentals Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Go Rentals deliver?

How can I contact Go Rentals?

Tell us how Go Rentals made you happy

Telephone
"i have hired an automatic van from go… i have hired an automatic van from go rentals, i must say their customer service is very high and i was very happy with the service.i had the van delivered and picked up at my address, driver was very friendly and very professional. i definitely recommend them"
Are you Go Rentals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic company. We had a great experience hiring from GO Rentals. The airport pickup was easy and very quick. GO Rentals use good technology to process the hire and driver details quickly. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We had an issue caused by another driver in Queenstown and GO sorted us out. Highly recommended for service, and great prices too."
"Do not i repeat do not use this company, complete scammers, I rented a van from them, it turned up two hours late i was rushed around it had damage all around, anyway off I went i drove to my destination, parked on a private drive then drove back, there was no damage, A representative arrived to pick up the van and said it all looks good no damage please sign here, a month later I still hadn't received my deposit I had no correspondence from them, trying to get hold of them is a nightmare. Anyway eventually they told me that there had been damage to the van I was shocked but they told me they would investigate, After weeks I heard nothing I kept trying to get hold of them to no avail, anyway a few weeks later with no warning £427 was taken from my account bringing the bill to £677, I called them eventually spoke to someone called Vinny who said they sent an invoice for the amount and he would email me it now, he did email and it was for a completely different amount they where pulling numbers from everywhere. A few days later I received another invoice in the post for a completely different amount again but for the £677 I had been charged, now my favourite part I was being charged for a completely different van to the one I hired, It wasn't even the same make, so I called them every day for a week, and Vinny would say he would call me back he never did, I made it very clear I was going nowhere. Anyway finally Vinny said they have made a mistake and the money would be transferred back to me in a week, I said I wanted it in two days, he said I will see what I can do, anyway a month has passed from this date I have received no money, Vinny is nowhere to be seen when I call they put the phone down on me. They have even said they think I have them confused with another company its laughable, I think they have me confused with someone who will go away The BVRLA is now involved and I am in the process of taking them to court to get the money back, more for the principal of there daylight robbery scam. Of course, if you damage a vehicle you should pay, but 1 there was no damage and 2 I will not be paying for a completely different van. I just wish I had read the reviews please avoid at all costs it is not worth the hassle and the stress. I had refrained from leaving reviews as the problem was meant to be resolved weeks ago, however, due to the ongoing issues lack of communication i will be making full reviews, as well as a court date ill keep you posted"
"As with all the genuine negative reviews below, amongst the fake positive review I had trouble getting my security deposit back from this company despite returning the vehicle I hired from them undamaged. I was also accused of an incident that had nothing to do with me in what I suspect to be an attempt to scam money from me. I am leaving my solicitors to deal with them. My advice to anyone who has hired from this company would be to cancel you debit card / credit ASAP to avoid unauthorized charges and ask your bank to claim any other charges back. I would also urge everyone to report them to BBC's watch dog and see if we can get them featured on Rouge Traders for some well-deserved payback (-;"
"Consistently good prices and honest details of what is covered Easy to use,good prices, vehicle also in good condition!!"
"Quick and easy to use with a vast range of vehicles to choose from. will definitely be using this site in the future."
"9 Seater Vw shuttle automative lwb Rental was very easy and car we received was upgraded!"
"Booking process was straightforward and, after comparing a number of car rental sites, I found what was, by far, the best rate available.Cheers!!"
"Hired 12 seater minibus, This site was a joy to use - after trawling around on the internet for ages I was so relieved to find a user friendly, easy-to-navigate, Brilliant recommendation and I will certainly tell others to save them unnecessary hassle."
"Booking process was straightforward and, after comparing a number of car rental sites, I found what was, by far, the best rate available for 17 seater minibuses."
"Hired a Mercedes Vito auto executive Great site very good for finding a good price and availability i have used them for several years now and they cant be beaten on range etc."
"Hired a 12 seater minibus. Loads of options to choose from once you have put in your details. As far as I can see, they are the most competitive as regards price."
"Have been using Go Rentals for all my travels for quite a while. I find it trust worthy & always get the best deals."
"Rip off company they never return your deposit and also charges you for dameges that never occurred.. Jag patel is the director as he was a director for capital hire another rip off car lease company.. STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT AMY COAT"
"Never returned the 150£ deposit even if there was no damage to the vehicule. I've been calling them for 3 month, as well as the broker I used. Still fighting to get it back. DO NOT RENT HERE. if you want the deposit or any money back..."
"***DONT USE THEM**Took my credit card payment of £150 for excess and after a week of not hearing from them about the refund I rang them. It took many calls to different departments to find out that they said I had damaged the vehicle. Their collection driver inspected the vehicle when collecting from me and never mentioned a thing (as there was no new damage). I suspect he damaged the vehicle on returning it to the depot and hasnt told them. They now refuse to accept my calls and put down each time and when I did manage to get through, I was told by staff that they are having financial problems, that their managers including Jake Woods is at the bank, so am expecting info that they have gone bust (with my money!). Have made a complaint to The BVRLA (the trade body for the vehicle rental), to my credit card company under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and to The European Car Rental Conciliation Service (ECRCS)."
"Hired a 7 seater last month. The car was really great. Excellent customer service. Pickup and drop on time. I strongly recommend Go Rentals Limited. Guys, you're amazing. Thanks for the great service. Cheers."
Go Rentals is rated 3.82 based on 17 reviews