Go Rentals Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Go Rentals

How would you rate Go Rentals ?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brian Penner

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Go Rentals in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"STAY AWAY FROM GO RENTALS. This company will claim you have damaged their vehicle and keep your deposit. They are a fraudulent company of thieves."
"Consistently good prices and honest details of what is covered Easy to use,good prices, vehicle also in good condition!!"
Ria Williams
Verified Reviewer
"Quick and easy to use with a vast range of vehicles to choose from. will definitely be using this site in the future."
Charles Nash
Verified Reviewer
"9 Seater Vw shuttle automative lwb Rental was very easy and car we received was upgraded!"
"Booking process was straightforward and, after comparing a number of car rental sites, I found what was, by far, the best rate available.Cheers!!"
"Hired 12 seater minibus, This site was a joy to use - after trawling around on the internet for ages I was so relieved to find a user friendly, easy-to-navigate, Brilliant recommendation and I will certainly tell others to save them unnecessary hassle."
"Booking process was straightforward and, after comparing a number of car rental sites, I found what was, by far, the best rate available for 17 seater minibuses."
"Hired a Mercedes Vito auto executive Great site very good for finding a good price and availability i have used them for several years now and they cant be beaten on range etc."
"Hired a 12 seater minibus. Loads of options to choose from once you have put in your details. As far as I can see, they are the most competitive as regards price."
"Have been using Go Rentals for all my travels for quite a while. I find it trust worthy & always get the best deals."
"Rip off company they never return your deposit and also charges you for dameges that never occurred.. Jag patel is the director as he was a director for capital hire another rip off car lease company.. STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT AMY COAT"
Alexis Durand
Verified Reviewer
"Never returned the 150£ deposit even if there was no damage to the vehicule. I've been calling them for 3 month, as well as the broker I used. Still fighting to get it back. DO NOT RENT HERE. if you want the deposit or any money back..."
"***DONT USE THEM**Took my credit card payment of £150 for excess and after a week of not hearing from them about the refund I rang them. It took many calls to different departments to find out that they said I had damaged the vehicle. Their collection driver inspected the vehicle when collecting from me and never mentioned a thing (as there was no new damage). I suspect he damaged the vehicle on returning it to the depot and hasnt told them. They now refuse to accept my calls and put down each time and when I did manage to get through, I was told by staff that they are having financial problems, that their managers including Jake Woods is at the bank, so am expecting info that they have gone bust (with my money!). Have made a complaint to The BVRLA (the trade body for the vehicle rental), to my credit card company under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and to The European Car Rental Conciliation Service (ECRCS)."
"Hired a 7 seater last month. The car was really great. Excellent customer service. Pickup and drop on time. I strongly recommend Go Rentals Limited. Guys, you're amazing. Thanks for the great service. Cheers."
Go Rentals is rated 3.86 based on 14 reviews