Gocableties Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gocableties
Read Gocableties Reviews

About Gocableties:

Founded in the UK in 2011, Gocableties is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gocableties.co.uk

13 Somersall LaneChesterfield

Tell us how Gocableties made you happy
Gocableties 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Gocableties 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Darrel Glover
Gocableties 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Simon Long
Good choice, easy site to navigate, good delivery service. I recommend this company.
Brilliant service and value for money. Gocableties sent me out a sample, so I could check it worked for my project, before I ordered in bulk. Thanks Gocableties!
I ordered the wrong length of cable ties - like an idiot, but they arrived quickly and I could see that they were of a very high quality. I contacted Gocableties to explain the situation, and they were really helpful. The person I spoke to talked through the options for longer ties, and arranged an exchange at no extra cost. The replacement ties arrived just 2 days later, despite my postcode being classed as a Scottish Highlands address, and they were the perfect length. They're also incredibly durable, and don't come loose after being pulled tight. So all in all, I'd say that Gocableties offer first class customer service and exceptional value for money given the quality of its products.
very happy with the product and the speedy deliver, will certainly use Gocabletes again, I did however think the items were overpackage for delivery.
great service and great communication
Fast delivery
I am very pleased with the items I had and would buy again and also I would recommend to family and friends
I don't know if your tie wraps have been used for making willow Christmas animals before but my brother in law does just that. He reckons the multicoloured packs are brilliant. It's ending up a full time job.
We now no where to come when we need more.
Hopefully after lockdown I'll be able to
send send pictures
Quality products delivered promptly
First class service, highly recommended.
Found the items needed very quickly and easily.
Great selection of sizes within the items we were looking for.
Pricing good. Packaging and delivery were fine but took a day longer to get to Northern Ireland but overall no problem.
Will use Gocableties again when needed and would recommend.
Great cable ties, all sizes available. Nice and strong too
I have a flag pole in my garden, it is cable tied to the washing line pole, ( because my wife refused to allow me to dig a hole) so every time I change a flag, i have to cut the ties off, now I don’t, saving loads.
Brilliant service, ordered and delivered next day
Fantastic price, great service,need I say more
Great service ultra rapid delivery and best of all super tie wraps, great job
I strongly recommend this company be a quick turnaround of parts was fantastic
Ordered cables 3pm Last Wednesday and delivered Thursday 9.30am Excellent service we did not expect such prompt delivery Easy to order online Thank you Gocables of Chesterfield
First time I have used Gocables and I'm very impressed with the customer service and delivery.

Thank you so much, I have to buy more ties at later date. There is only one company to use!
Gocableties is rated 4.94 based on 631 reviews