GoboPlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoboPlus
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
Nice product.
Quick delivery.
Fair pricing.
Speedy delivery and great service overall.
Top class service, product arrived super quick and great communication regarding timelines.
Prompt service and excellent advice offered on my enquiry.
Excellent quick service. Really helped me out when I needed the Gobo at short notice. Really happy.
Excellent service
So pleased with my purchase from GoboPlus!
I wasn't sure on the gobo sizing I needed so contacted customer support and someone from the team got back to me straight away.
I also needed speedy delivery and Samantha worked her magic and it arrived in time for my shoot. Would most definitely purchase from GoboPlus again!
Excellent service and product. Refreshing to have such an easy caring customer service experience. Thank you!
Excellent knowledge and customer service. Arrived exactly when promised and looks great. Would definitely use again.
Easy to use website with an unbeatable selection of Gobos to choose from. If you cant find what you are looking for, then just message them.... SUPERB service with a great team of advisors to help!
Very fast delivery and friendly customer service!
Always a fast and reliable service and the products are produced to a high standard.
As always, GoboPlus do what they say on the tin - and FAST!
Quick turn around and excellent communication. Thank you!
Vicky Fairall was a wealth of knowledge and was extremely helpful in getting my last minute order to me as fast as possible of here in Toronto Canada. I am happy to say the gobo is in the light and we are rocking along...
Brilliant Support. Good to have Companys like yours!
Very happy quick despatch would definitely recommend will order again
Quick service and speedy supply. Had a phone call from customer service just to check that the, one Gobo that was a different size from the others was something I intended. It was on this occasion. Nice to see that, as it could easily of been a mistake and would have saved us all the inconvenience! Full marks for attention to detail. I look forward to ordering again! Also great to be able to order Gel at the same time now! Thank you
Super service !!!
Excellent quality and fast service.
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 697 reviews