Go Outdoors Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Go Outdoors

How would you rate Go Outdoors ?

"I purchased several climbing items and they arrived next day at a good price and even at a slight discount. Very simple process and reliable retailer."
"Ordered online for a store collection, items were ready to collect in a matter of hours. Would definitely use click and collect again!"
"Value for money"
Mark Chambers
"Extremely knowledgeable, polite and helpful staff"
"Excellent friendly staff, cheap prices and easy to find the my way around the shop."
"Good stuff, good prices and fast service!"
Gordon Roy
"Good sized shopping area with ample space to move around with a pram/buggy or disability aid/chair. Good parking facilities and level access. Good lighting, well displayed stock however some price labels are displayed for the wrong stock here and there, staff are knowledgeable and pleasant. All in all a good experience when went for the 1st time."
Paul
"Staff was so helpful"
"Experience with Go Outdoors awful. Ordered some climbing shoes for son, who was going on holiday and needed a slightly bigger size. Ordered for next day delivery which gave plenty of time before he was due to leave. Five days later, after four phone calls and numerous vague messages from courier via Go Outdoors, shoes still not arrived. Order cancelled as too late for holiday. One very unhappy boy and frustrated dad. I understand that the root of the problem may have been with the courier company used but staff at Go Outdoors, although pleasant, seemed unable to make anything happen as it should!"
"Really helpful with all my outdoor needs and wants...great prices..and price match too!"
Glenn Brickell
"Outstanding service from Go Outdoors again. True to their word with price match plus they saved me £13 last week when I purchased two sets of Lifeventure titanium cutlery. I've saved hundreds of pounds by finding their products at a lower price elsewhere which Go Outdoors have matched and then given me an additional 10% off. Go Outstanding!"
"Allowed us to derobe a mannequin as it wore our desired item in size we wanted."
MR P JONES
"Superb service Fast posting I ordered a ALPINIST On. Sunday night free delivery I git a email the next morning to say it will be delivered today ... That was the best service on free Delivery I have ever had .. THANK YOU MR P JONES."
"Fantastic service ..super fast Delivery no need to pay for fast shipping... But the coat ALPINIST LITE WEIGHT JACKET THE ZIP IS VERY VERY POOR QUALITY SO I WILL RETURN THE COAT .....BUT SERVICE IS FANTASTIC .."
"No quibble return, even 31 days after purchase (bag obviously had not been used)."
"It has a wide range of products for most outdoor enthusiasts."
William Holmes
"Would have given them 5 stars and probably should have. They stock a wide variety of stock and generally have the items I want ion stock. Downgraded a star as recently reserved something only to find that they had selected an item similar. In their defense, it was by the same manufacturing and very nearly the same product, but colours differed. Would recommend them to every one."
Graham
"Great customer service and no quibble returns."
Ross Hutton
"Good prices and fast delivery time"
Yoseph Cummings