go kayaking Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend go kayaking

01928710770

linton@go-kayaking.com

Go Kayaking North WestMarina Village

How would you rate go kayaking ?

"Very helpful and informative. Highly recommend"
"Extremely helpful and personal service"
"Great kit, advice and demos. Fantastic service."
"Excellent service, excellent stock and excellent knowledge. Some people would pay a premium for this sort of service, but package deals are always available. They do try before you buy on their on site canal and this is so important in helping people get the right boat. I would not go anywhere else for my paddling needs, well worth the trip to their shop!"
"I just purchased a R9L and kit for my son. Great service, lots of helpful advise, good cost and super fast order turn around brilliant. Thanks to all the team at go-kayaking"
"great service when buying a new boat and helping to make it fit the individual paddler."
"Excellent service, well stocked shop, will be using again."
"Go kayaking is a good company. staff extremely helpful"
"These guys were great, the product I ordered was no longer in or being stocked, so they sent me an upgrade, at no extra cost. They are amazing, I will definitely use them again, thanks guys"
"Really helpful in choosing the right ww boots for me"
"Excellent service, well informed staff, quality products"
"After an extensive search I found a helmet in the style and color I was interested in at Go-Kayaking Northwest half way around the world from where I live in Alaska. I contacted Go-Kayaking and Linton in addition to being very pleasant to deal with handled the transaction quite expeditiously. I was delightefd to receive exactly the helmet I was looking for five days after completing the transaction. I was also struck by the name and thought how appropriate that it is Go-Kayaking Northwest because the state of Alaska where I live along with Washington, Oregon and Idaho are considered the Northwest region of the United States."
"I have used go kayaking quite a few times over the years and the times I have gone there not quite sure of what I wanted the staff have always given good advice and helped in my selection of equipment giving me the time to try different products until one is right for me cant thank them enough for their help"
"Very helpful"
"Knowledgeable staff and great to be able to try before you buy on the marina look forward to going to buy from them again."
"I ordered a replacement pair of Peak Storm Pants, I was sent the 2016 Peak Storm Pants not the advertised pre- 2016 ones, which are a completely different design and size, there was not time to replace or order elsewhere for my holiday. Absolutely unacceptable practice by Go Kayaking who now are responsible for spoiling my trip away!"
"First class service with friendly staff who go out of their way to help you choose the right product. Definitely recommend them!"
"Go Kayaking have always provided me with a good reliable service, with items being of good quality and true to their on-line descriptions. This is backed with items always being received in the post on or before the expected date."
"Great service and advice, nice guys who were happy to deal with someone who doesn't know much about kayaking but gave really good information. Recommended."
"friendly helpful service from someone who knew what he was talking about."
go kayaking is rated 4.81 based on 31 reviews