Go Girl Insurance, Greater London Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance, Greater London

St James House, 27-43 Eastern Rd, Romford RM1 3NH, UK

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance, Greater London made you happy

"I changed my mind 3 days after I purchase my policy, try to cancel it immediately before even start it. They charge me £40 for do nothing!!! But of course I agreed to pay that in the terms and conditions, somehow. So, there it go, thanks for nothing, you have lost a customer forever."
"signing up took literally 10 minutes online, if the claims process is the same than it's a 5 star service overall."
"Great on line application process easy to use website and good value quote only problem is not enough staff on phone lines as waited 20 minutes to speak to someone and had to give up and e Mail instead"
"I’ve used them before, no issues, no fuss. Easy to set up, no constant badgering and there when you need them"
"Not simple to deal with. Can’t load temporary drivers for longer than a month, can’t add temporary drivers on website so need to contact call centre and pay £25 to add one. Had to pay for business usage for au-pair to be covered to drop and collect kids from school - absolutely rediculous..."
"Excellent car insurance quote. Easy to set up. Good communication when phoning."
"Easy to switch my car insurance to them. Fast delivery of documents. Very modest price for services. Recommend."
"Super fast service and great price with easy add-on option very happy thankyou !"
"The most amazing n cheapest! I love it!"
Go Girl Insurance, Greater London is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews