Go Girl Insurance, Greater London Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance, Greater London
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Go Girl Insurance, Greater London?

St James House, 27-43 Eastern Rd, Romford RM1 3NH, UK

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance, Greater London made you happy

"Really quick and easy to set up. Really pleased so far"
Are you Go Girl Insurance, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT CONSIDER TAKING OUT INSURANCE FOR A YOUNG DRIVER WITH THESE CON ARTISTS!! We took out a policy with them and included or daughter who, at that time held a provisional licence. We explained she was due to sit her test within a couple of weeks of policy starting and we were assured on the phone that the cost of the policy would not change when she passed her test. She did pass her test and we updated Go Girl with this information to be told that to continue with the policy would require a further £2500 premium, oh, and of course, a £25 admin fee. We informed them of the conversation we had in which we were assured that policy would not increase and asked that they check telephone call on their system. Surprise surprise, they cannot locate this call and additional requirement of £2500, plus £25, still stands. We were left with no option but to cancel this policy but we lost 50% of the premium we paid for our 3 months of cover. Please heed our warning and do not touch this company, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask!! Shocking experience, and costly!!"
"It was so easy, only took 5-10 minutes to get my insurance quote and when I got it I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve only been driving for 4 months so have no NCD and not a lot of driving experience. This company is definitely the go-to if you’re a new driver looking for a fair price for insurance."
"I changed my mind 3 days after I purchase my policy, try to cancel it immediately before even start it. They charge me £40 for do nothing!!! But of course I agreed to pay that in the terms and conditions, somehow. So, there it go, thanks for nothing, you have lost a customer forever."
"signing up took literally 10 minutes online, if the claims process is the same than it's a 5 star service overall."
"Great on line application process easy to use website and good value quote only problem is not enough staff on phone lines as waited 20 minutes to speak to someone and had to give up and e Mail instead"
"I’ve used them before, no issues, no fuss. Easy to set up, no constant badgering and there when you need them"
"Not simple to deal with. Can’t load temporary drivers for longer than a month, can’t add temporary drivers on website so need to contact call centre and pay £25 to add one. Had to pay for business usage for au-pair to be covered to drop and collect kids from school - absolutely rediculous..."
"Excellent car insurance quote. Easy to set up. Good communication when phoning."
"Easy to switch my car insurance to them. Fast delivery of documents. Very modest price for services. Recommend."
"Super fast service and great price with easy add-on option very happy thankyou !"
"The most amazing n cheapest! I love it!"
Go Girl Insurance, Greater London is rated 3.92 based on 12 reviews