Go Cordless Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Cordless
Read Go Cordless Reviews

About Go Cordless:

At Go-Cordless we provide cordless vacuum cleaners and cordless kettles and for it to be sold by us it has to be cordless!

andrew@lords-electrical.co.uk

63 Blaby road,Wigston Leicester

Tell us how Go Cordless made you happy
Very pleased with the level of service
Very good used go cordless before
Excellent bosch appliance at a good price delivered on schedule.
All okay no problems cordless vacuum cleaner really good
AVOID!!! Totally not worth of wasting your time at this place. I have managed to place an order for a 1300£ and Got canceled without no reason they just being rude and that is totally not acceptable, please be aware of this worthless shop, They are selling items which they dont even have, AVOID!!! Enjoy
Excellent service and delivery...will definitely use again...thank you
Light and easy to use.
Arrived very quickly, all as advertised and a good price
Love it. So easy to use, light to carry and picks everything up easily. The only thing I couldn't do was fix the strap to hold it over my shoulder. The fitting seemed to be jammed.
I brought this for a gift, my partner loves it, she said it is very light to carry, she even does the stairs with it, she fines it a lot easier to get out than the main hoover we have, it a fantastic little thing.
Very pleased with my Dyson, great price. The only slight negative was the delivery was delayed and I had to phone to get an update.
Love my new Bosch cordless
Very pleased with my new cordless vacuum cleaner, the suction is really powerful, it stays charged up for ages when I'm not using it, and also lasts really well in use. So light and easy to push around. It's easy to empty and easy to clean the brush too. I bought the cleaning tool but that is too cumbersome I'm afraid. I shall get another for my mother.
It works well but you have to hold down the power switch all the time
Great vacuum cleaner. Very quick delivery. Great service. I would definitely recommend.
Absolutely love my cordless vacuum! Works well as I have 3 dogs and it picks up there dog hair well. I would recommend this, it charges well and is easy to empty,
The prices are keen and the reliability of the service is excellent with sealed factory packed top quality branded products supplied exactly as promised with no fuss It takes a lot to impress me up but I am very impressed indeed.
Item exactly as described and worked perfectly with my Bosch Athlet Vacuum Cleaner
Bought a cordless Bosch vacuum cleaner, and I’m extremely pleased with it 😁👍🏻. Very quick delivery.
The V8 is exactly as described. I can't get too excited about a vacuum cleaner I'm afraid... however the service from Go Cordless was exemplerary... best price I could find (and I really searched) fast communication, and excellent delivery time. Would definitely use this company again. BIG plus point was there was no shipping from abroad and I love the fact it's a family business.
Go Cordless is rated 4.82 based on 595 reviews