Go Cordless Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Go Cordless

About Go Cordless: At Go-Cordless we provide cordless vacuum cleaners and cordless kettles and for it to be sold by us it has to be cordless!

andrew@lords-electrical.co.uk

63 Blaby road,Wigston Leicester

How would you rate Go Cordless?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Absolutely love my cordless vacuum! Works well as I have 3 dogs and it picks up there dog hair well. I would recommend this, it charges well and is easy to empty,"
"The prices are keen and the reliability of the service is excellent with sealed factory packed top quality branded products supplied exactly as promised with no fuss It takes a lot to impress me up but I am very impressed indeed."
"Item exactly as described and worked perfectly with my Bosch Athlet Vacuum Cleaner"
"Excellent bosch appliance at a good price delivered on schedule."
"All okay no problems cordless vacuum cleaner really good"
ROBERT DODWELL
Verified Buyer
"Great vac good suction for a cordless good looker to and easy to clean,like the way you can clean the brush of hair by taking it out so easy!!"
Debra Gisby
Verified Buyer
"Excellent suction power, very lightweight & quickly charges"
"Bought a cordless Bosch vacuum cleaner, and I’m extremely pleased with it πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ». Very quick delivery."
Sidney Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Superb dyson V8 at a very good price"
"Great music sound in my kitchen"
Rachel Lovera
Verified Buyer
"The V8 is exactly as described. I can't get too excited about a vacuum cleaner I'm afraid... however the service from Go Cordless was exemplerary... best price I could find (and I really searched) fast communication, and excellent delivery time. Would definitely use this company again. BIG plus point was there was no shipping from abroad and I love the fact it's a family business."
"Your service from ordering to delivery was excellent,and the Dyson V8 absolute is the best vacumn cleaner I have ever had,,top marks all round"
"The video was very clear and informative. Purchasing was straightforward. Delivery was speedy."
"Quick response to my request for a new charger for my cordless vacuum. Arrived within timescale stated. Happy with purchase."
EMMA Canning
Verified Buyer
"Best price at the time and quick and efficient delivery."
Susie Davies
Verified Buyer
"I would like to send it back and have a refund please. The hoover doesn’t pick up very well at all. It just moves the dirt around on my wooden floor or kitchen tiles"
"Efficient delivery, packaged well Item as expected"
Mrs Worrall
Verified Buyer
"Makes my life more simple"
Yvonne Cooke
Verified Buyer
"It has made every day cleaning easier for me I just love my dyson cleaner."
"Very easy makes life simple, no wires no moving plugs just easier"
Go Cordless is rated 4.83 based on 491 reviews