Go Cordless Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Go Cordless

About Go Cordless: At Go-Cordless we provide cordless vacuum cleaners and cordless kettles and for it to be sold by us it has to be cordless!

andrew@lords-electrical.co.uk

63 Blaby road,Wigston Leicester

Tell us how Go Cordless made you happy

"Very pleased with my new cordless vacuum cleaner, the suction is really powerful, it stays charged up for ages when I'm not using it, and also lasts really well in use. So light and easy to push around. It's easy to empty and easy to clean the brush too. I bought the cleaning tool but that is too cumbersome I'm afraid. I shall get another for my mother."
"GREAT PRODUCT"
"My Bosch vacuum cleaner was delivered promptly. I'm very pleased with it."
"Does what it says on tin No."
"Excellent service by go cordless team. I needed to change the delivery address and despite a short time between order and delivery they sent it to the required address."
"Very quiet and easy to manage. Good pick up."
"Easy to use website. Quick delivery. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Great v6 Animal by Dyson. Works well. Wish i'd gone for the bigger one though."
"My Bosch cordless vacuumarrived in timely fashion, box a little knocked but informed company who said open and if anything wrong they would deal with it but luckily it was well packed and no damage. Love my cordless vacuum. Go Cordless easy to deal with and I would recommend them and the price was very competitive too"
"Very pleased with my Bosh easy to charge takes up little space..cieaning very very good.light and easy to operate .easy to empty litter.Suction very good indeed Full marks."
"Excellent appliance"
"Excellent service from a local East Midlands company re the purchase of a Dyson V10 Vacuum. As with most Dysons the prices on the latest models are similar everywhere however this V10+ package included an extra tool, and albeit for a similar total price buying the tool separately would have cost an additional £19.99, so very happy with purchase and saving."
"Excellent service from Go Cordless. No problem with the order or the delivery."
"as an elderly couple we find the cleaner too heavy for us and difficult to move around."
"It works well but you have to hold down the power switch all the time"
"Great vacuum cleaner. Very quick delivery. Great service. I would definitely recommend."
"Good service, delivery and product. Delighted with Bosch cordless vacuum."
"All good. Ordering straightforward. Delivery quick. Product OK"
"Looked online for a Dyson vacuum cleaner and found this company. The price was very competitive and no delivery charge which was excellent as living in the North of Scotland we are often even charged extra. We were kept informed of the expected delivery date and it arrived within a few days. Altogether an excellent service."
Go Cordless is rated 4.82 based on 568 reviews