Go Cordless Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Go Cordless

About Go Cordless: At Go-Cordless we provide cordless vacuum cleaners and cordless kettles and for it to be sold by us it has to be cordless!

andrew@lords-electrical.co.uk

63 Blaby road,Wigston Leicester

How would you rate Go Cordless ?

"Competetive price, prompt delivery and very happy with product. Would recommend. Thankyou"
"Placed our order for a new cordless vacuum and a few days later it arrived. No fuss and a very good price compared with else where."
"Every thing happened as described. Very satisfied."
"My Bosch cordless vacuum is fantastic.I have arthritis in my hand and this is so easy to use.It doesn't cause me any problems at all."
"Delivery excellent pleased with my purchase.Thank you."
"I am happy with the vacuum cleaner for floors because the fact that it is cordless makes it easier to manoeuvre around furniture and so I have kept it. I did not understand from the sales literature that I read, that to use it as a hand held machine (for stairs etc) I would have to Carry it on my back!!! and as a 76yr old woman I don't think it would be a wise thing to do! - instead I lay the detached body down (on a cushion if necessary) & use the hose. It works until I purchase a separate cleaner for stairs etc."
"Delighted so far works brilliantly and my cleaner has not managed to brek it"
"Excellent service from you. Having used this flexible cleaner a few times now, I have been very pleased with the results. Trust it continues to do so for many years to come."
"Very helpful Andrew at the other end of the phone when I had a query. Delivered the next day and an excellent cordless handheld. My first Dyson!"
"I am delighted with my purchase of a cordless vacuum cleaner. The ordering process was simple and delivery was extremely speedy. An excellent service all round."
"Great service, great product. Would recommend and use again. Thanks very much."
"Excellent cleaner. Lightweight good suction good battery time really pleased with it"
"Very happy with my bosch"
"We bought a cordless vacuum and found Go Cordless very easy to deal with, good prices, very efficient and prompt service - thanks!"
"Good delivery service. Very happy with Dyson Cordless"
"so much easier to use, wish we'd got one years ago"
"Great service and delivery arrived on time"
"It is so light and easy to use. I wish I had bought one year's ago."
"Fantastic customer service & amazing product - couldn’t be happier 😊"
"Excellent service throughout. Delivery very fast - arrived next day. Liked the videos for products on the website to explain how to use them, in advance. The vacuum cleaner is excellent."
Go Cordless is rated 4.83 based on 539 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!