Go-British Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Go-British
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Go-British made you happy

"I purchased an expensive item of clothing from this website. The first time I took it out to wear it I noticed the stitching had come away on an area of the item. I emailed the customer service department and Claudia responded by saying I should stitch the item back myself or go and find a dry cleaners to do it. I was very disappointed with this response, especially as the item had never been worn. To say the least I will never purchase from this website again or recommend it to anyone."
Are you Go-British? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought an expensive item of clothing from this website. The first time I took it out to wear it, I noticed the stitching had come away on an area of the item. I emailed the customer service department and Claudia replied by saying I should stitch the item back myself or go and find a dry cleaners to do it. I was very disappointed with this response. Especially as the item had never been worn. To say the least I will never purchase from this website again, nor recommended it."
Go-British is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access