Go-British Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Go-British

How would you rate Go-British?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sus

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Go-British in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I purchased an expensive item of clothing from this website. The first time I took it out to wear it I noticed the stitching had come away on an area of the item. I emailed the customer service department and Claudia responded by saying I should stitch the item back myself or go and find a dry cleaners to do it. I was very disappointed with this response, especially as the item had never been worn. To say the least I will never purchase from this website again or recommend it to anyone."
"I bought an expensive item of clothing from this website. The first time I took it out to wear it, I noticed the stitching had come away on an area of the item. I emailed the customer service department and Claudia replied by saying I should stitch the item back myself or go and find a dry cleaners to do it. I was very disappointed with this response. Especially as the item had never been worn. To say the least I will never purchase from this website again, nor recommended it."
Go-British is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews