Go-British Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Go-British
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Go-British made you happy

"I purchased an expensive item of clothing from this website. The first time I took it out to wear it I noticed the stitching had come away on an area of the item. I emailed the customer service department and Claudia responded by saying I should stitch the item back myself or go and find a dry cleaners to do it. I was very disappointed with this response, especially as the item had never been worn. To say the least I will never purchase from this website again or recommend it to anyone."
Are you Go-British? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Go-British receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I bought an expensive item of clothing from this website. The first time I took it out to wear it, I noticed the stitching had come away on an area of the item. I emailed the customer service department and Claudia replied by saying I should stitch the item back myself or go and find a dry cleaners to do it. I was very disappointed with this response. Especially as the item had never been worn. To say the least I will never purchase from this website again, nor recommended it."
Go-British is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews