Go Banana Sellers Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Click Here

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Order was despached in quick time very pleased"
"Great price and great communication with the seller. Very impressed with the Go Banana platform and look forward to using again"
"Good price fast delivery"
"Sought and found simple 5 Bar Gate - terrific - Great price and quality delivered free super quick."
"Great price and so speedy. Would definitely use again."
"Even though the initial supplier could not fulfill my order on Wednesday, Emily, of Go Banana located another supplier who delivered my order and was extremely helpful, on the following Monday. My queries were answered promptly and she kept me informed of all relevant news. Would definitely use Go Banana again if I needed building components."
"Supply of decking, ordered on Tuesday arrived on Friday brilliant service, good quality decking, well pleased. Thank you Go Banana."
"I ordered the Timber Diamond Braced 5 Bar Field Farm Gate - Larch - 1.2m (4FT) EBGDIAM4X4 having viewed and liking the look but was amazed at the price and hoped it would be acceptable considering the price of around £60 delivered. Advance notice confirmed despatch and once more I worried about the quality at the price and was absolutely delighted to find a better than dreamed of high quality well made and constructed sturdy gate. Delighted with service and product. Many thanks Ron"
"Item arrived promptly and in good condition"
"Speedy delivery, and item as described. Thanks"
"Quick and easy. Great serivice. Very happy."
"Excellent service"
"The delivery charge for go banana was dearer than buying direct from the seller, but with go bananas extra discount and the seller not matching it by going direct go banana got the 3rd party sale. Everything went very smooth ordered around 11pm delivered within 36hrs."
"Fast and efficient service, will be using again"
"Excellent service and order queries were quickly resolved."
Hi Matt,

I believe Kikbuild did fulfil your order and deliver this, but there was another part of your order that was being delivered from a different seller which caused the confusion?

I can assure you none of our Sellers are fraudulent and we work with all of them very closely to make sure they offer a good level of service.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Kind regards,

Emily
Go Banana Support
"Very specific timber order - exactly as ordered. Good price and delivered quicker than we expected. Very pleased."
"Very easy site to use and also the updates once order was placed was very good, delivery no problems at all the driver was very helpful."
"Arrived in time for job. Good prices - will recommend."
"Fast delivery, quality product. Thanks!"
"I was concerned as I was trying to see when my item was due to be delivered and it seemed the website was out of action. But the item arrived through my door within the set time. Very happy with the service and I would use them again."
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.26 based on 191 reviews