Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

About Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Product not received after ten days and no acknowledgement of follow up enquiry.
I ordered 3 bulk bags of gravel to be delivered. Was a good price & free delivery. Before I ordered I checked I could have the items delivered the following Friday & had a response saying to message on booking. I did this but didn’t get a response, I wasn’t worried as my messages were there from Before & it said they would email when despatched. However they delivered the 3 bags Monday, I didn’t get chance to clear the drive, driver couldn’t get hold of me & did the best he could droping them off without blocking in the car. I did message but had no response, got a dispatch email after the items were delivered to say they were on their way. Really poor communication, which is the key element on this type of site. Only good thing was I found out builder base were delivering & I called them direct to ask them to come back to move the stuff further down the drive. Should have just gone direct.
Took too long
its now 12 days this order was placed I think this is very poor service as your email to me said it would be with me in 2to 4 days and not able to talk to anyone about delivery and not any details how delivery was being maid so I think this is very poor service my order no is 14031
My products still not been deliverd
Handle was very loose and looked as though it was missing a screw.
I am pleased with the quick reply and would please like a refund to be arranged and will be willing to buy a bigger size, I understand the confusion that I had. Thank you.
Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers is rated 4.27 based on 222 reviews