Go Banana Sellers Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Click Here

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Kikbuild sold a jumbo bag to me and properly ask if it was okay if the colour did not match the picture. even though I said it wasn't they still sent order."
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Our Seller has apologised that your order is already on it's way to you and they couldn't cancel this after confirming that the shingles are of a certain type in your area. On this occasion they were too efficient with their delivery service as soon as your order was placed! But they will collect and refund you in full if you don't like the shingles at no cost to yourself once it's been delivered.

You can also contact info@go-banana.com if you have any further trouble and we will help sort this for you asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
"Excellent service from Emily in sorting out my delivery after their website was down for routine service last weekend. Good value and would use them again."
"Very good Thankyou"
"Ordering process easy. Feedback efficient. Kept informed of delivery schedule. Delivery people most helpful. What more does one need? Martin"
"Really good timber for shed build. This is the 2nd shed I've built with the shiplap weatherboard. The staff and communication during and after sales is great. Can't recommend go-bananas enough."
"I ordered blocks 6 days ago. Ironically, i ordered Ballast and cement from Wickes on the same day. Wickes have delivered and you guys have not even contacted me to inform me of when you can be bothered to make a delivery! Utter shambles."
Hi JLB,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the delay in getting your order to you on this occasion.

The Seller did notify you that this was going to be delivered on the 10th June so I understand your frustration, but the local depot could only deliver this the following day on the 11th, due to transport issues related to heavy rain that was unforeseen.

Unfortunately, our Seller was not updated about this by your local depot otherwise they would of informed you about the delay immediately, but they did contact you via phone once you messaged them to look into this for you.

We can only apologise on this occasion for the delay and hope it won't stop you shopping again with us in future.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
"Good service came when agreed"
"Fast delivery good prices"
"Avoid this site! my first experience. Paid for the item that's in stock then 5/6/19 to then be told will be in around mid July. not a good site at all"
Hi Gregg,

I'm so sorry your first experience with Go Banana was not a positive one. After looking into this with our Seller, they confirmed they were expecting a delivery from the manufacturer of the product you ordered, but it didn't arrive as scheduled, hence the longer lead time.

They sincerely apologise for this as it was totally unexpected at their end and out of their control on this occasion. We wouldn't show any products that were out of stock on our site deliberately.

We have issued a full refund back to the card you paid with and apologise again for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Kind regards,

Go Banana Support
"I've not received my order 19065 nor a despatch number/ email. No direct communication to find out problem."
Hi there,

We recently tried calling you with good news but the number on your order is not in service.

Your order is being dispatched first class today for delivery tomorrow, but the Seller won’t be updating your order status to dispatched later this afternoon after the goods have left the warehouse, hence why you haven't received a dispatch email yet.

This means the product will still be delivered in the time frame quoted on our website - 3-5 working days.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please email us on info@go-banana.com.

Kind regards,
Go Banana Support
"Good service from Go Banana arrived on time . The T-MECH 6.5HP WOOD CHIPPER is a good piece of kit, having now used it for about four hours. Here is the detail: Engine: It is powered by a chinese copy of the old Honda GX engine series almost down to the last detail. If the components are up to scratch this should last. It starts well and no oil leaks. Ensure you use the Honda specified oil as per the instructions. Construction: Lives up to chinese reputation. Good inflatable tyres and roller bearings on wheels make for easy transportation. Assembly from assembled parts is easy. Only one nut and bolt short in the pack. The top hopper isn't an exact fit for the body of the machine, however this is overcome by a thick rubber gasket already integrated. The side feed required required grinding out as there was a ridge on the feed and enlarging the entrance on on the side of the body as there was a ridge on the bottom of the body side that snagged incoming branches. i.e. not a good fit between the two components. The rubber flange at the top of the side hopper came apart in the first five minutes and broke off. The cutting blades look good quality and are sharp. Operation: The side hopper works and chips well, though be careful if entering 7cm branches as there is little flywheel inertia and you can stall the engine quite easy once the revs drop. The top hopper is for only 1cm max - any more and you will stall the engine. The top hopper is a shredder not shipper. Be careful if chipping too much laurel or evergreen branches as this can turn the greenery into a mush inside the machine and gum it up. Tip- if this happens use a leaf blower to purge the system from the top hopper. This is really a two person operation as the outlet shoot is only about 5cms from the ground and requires constant clearing to ensure the clippings don't back up in the outlet vent. If they do then and back up further than outflow grill its strip down time or use a leaf blower. Overall a good piece of kit and nice that user protection kit is added - in operation it is very noisy as you would expect would expect"
"Very impressed with swift delivery and Emily was so hopeful. Great customer service from her!"
"Excellent price. Delivery a little slow but I would use them again"
"Very easy to use website. Delivery was as stated in the order."
"Extremely good service including delivery, will definitely recommend highly"
"Excellent company, very obliging when we changed the order; very quick delivery."
"Superb first class service. Quality items at a great price. Thank you for a great experience we were well pleased from start to finish"
"Good price, delivered on time by a helpful driver."
"Ordered a bath panel which to be fair was delivered promptly. Unfortunately the bath panel didn't fit, but trying to get it collected and a refund was a complete nightmare as we just got passed from pillar to post. We were even charged £25 for the item to be collected, absolutely outrageous. Would definitely NOT recommend this company. Avoid!!"
"I ordered 3 bulk bags of gravel to be delivered. Was a good price & free delivery. Before I ordered I checked I could have the items delivered the following Friday & had a response saying to message on booking. I did this but didn’t get a response, I wasn’t worried as my messages were there from Before & it said they would email when despatched. However they delivered the 3 bags Monday, I didn’t get chance to clear the drive, driver couldn’t get hold of me & did the best he could droping them off without blocking in the car. I did message but had no response, got a dispatch email after the items were delivered to say they were on their way. Really poor communication, which is the key element on this type of site. Only good thing was I found out builder base were delivering & I called them direct to ask them to come back to move the stuff further down the drive. Should have just gone direct."
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.26 based on 191 reviews