Go Banana Sellers Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Nice easy order process and good communication throughout order process."
"I was impressed from the quick respond I've got from the go banana team when I emailed them regarding an answer I still waiting from one of their sellers. The seller come back to me almost straight away apologies and sort my delivery problem. Well done. I'll use this marketplace again"
"Length of pipe was 0.4m shorter than it should have been . However quality pipe"
Hi James,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We passed on this feedback to our Seller and they explained that unfortunately, on this occasion, the slight shortage was due to their employee not cutting the pipe correctly, hence the shorter length. This has been pointed out to their team internally so this won't happen again.

Go Banana Support
"Took too long"
"I placed an order for bulk delivery of gravel that came from Travis Perkins within 5 days and was very happy with the service. I followed up with a repeat order on 21st April and despite chasing up I still have not received it on the 3rd may. No idea if it is coming or not, response from mystery supplier was dispatched 3 days ago but still no delivery. Will not use go banana again if not resolved quickly."
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you haven't received your delivery yet for your second order. This isn't the service our Sellers pride themselves with offering.

Please email your order number to info@go-banana.com and we will sort this with our Seller for you as quickly as possible.

Go Banana Support
"Timber arrived well packaged in bubble wrap and cardboard and was straight and good quality, I will be buying more for another project, thanks"
"Our carpenter was very pleased with your product."
"Delivery was on time and correct. Great service. Very happy."
"I placed an order 5th April, for delivery in a few days. A week later still no delivery. I have emailed "Seller" on 4 occasions. First I was told it would be delivered on Friday the 12th. Despite waiting all day, nothing arrived. Contacted and was told that we refused delivery, "NoTrue". The Told should be either Tuesday 16th or Wednesday 17th. STILL NO ORDER. Despite 2 more messages, have had no reply for "SELLER". I will try and get my money back and look elsewhere for my paving slabs. We will not be able to complete the work for our client before Easter. This is very poor service, I will not be using this site again."
"Great quality wood and very quick service. thrilled"
"its now 12 days this order was placed I think this is very poor service as your email to me said it would be with me in 2to 4 days and not able to talk to anyone about delivery and not any details how delivery was being maid so I think this is very poor service my order no is 14031"
"excellent and efficient with great prices, will use them again."
"Delivery driver was very friendly and helpful."
"Easy to order, great price, arrived on selected date. Will defo use again"
"Quick delivery. Everything present, correct and well wrapped."
"Very easy to identify and place an order. The items chosen were 1/3rd cheaper than if bought locally and yet delivered the next day from a local supplier? Fantastic!!"
"Gates fine but had to pay delivery charge for Scotland. Feel this is unfair and should be made clear at point of sale!!"
"Delivered on time.. Excellent"
"It really was a disaster on your behalf. No delivery then was told my purchase had been sent to another depot and would be with me in two days.Again it didn’t turn up so I messaged and was told very apologetically there had been another mix up and I would receive shortly. Which did happen but 15 days isn’t good when you’re expecting within 3."
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your feedback, it's really important to us.

We will be in touch with the seller to discuss this mix up as we know how important it is that deliveries are made on time and they usually are.

I can only apologise that on this occasion there was a mix up and you didn't have a positive experience.

If you wish to shop with us again in future please contact myself on info@go-banana.com and we'd be happy to give you a gesture of goodwill discount off your next order.

Emily
"Very poor delivery and communication, after reading the possitive reviews i thought i would give this site a go. Signed up with an account and placed my order, the order was of an amount which entitled me to free delivery. Twice now had someone wait in all day after being told it would be delivered and its failed to turn up."
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear your first time ordering was not a positive experience. We are looking into this immediately for you with our seller and will be in touch this morning by phone with an explanation and a resolution. This is not the service our seller's pride themselves with offering.

Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.34 based on 167 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access