Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

About Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers made you happy
Sought and found simple 5 Bar Gate - terrific - Great price and quality delivered free super quick.
Great price and so speedy. Would definitely use again.
Even though the initial supplier could not fulfill my order on Wednesday, Emily, of Go Banana located another supplier who delivered my order and was extremely helpful, on the following Monday. My queries were answered promptly and she kept me informed of all relevant news. Would definitely use Go Banana again if I needed building components.
Supply of decking, ordered on Tuesday arrived on Friday brilliant service, good quality decking, well pleased. Thank you Go Banana.
Ordered a bulk bag of scalping. Got a bulk bag of Ballast........ Enough said! Go direct to the merchant, the saving isn’t worth the hassle.
I ordered the Timber Diamond Braced 5 Bar Field Farm Gate - Larch - 1.2m (4FT) EBGDIAM4X4 having viewed and liking the look but was amazed at the price and hoped it would be acceptable considering the price of around £60 delivered.
Advance notice confirmed despatch and once more I worried about the quality at the price and was absolutely delighted to find a better than dreamed of high quality well made and constructed sturdy gate. Delighted with service and product. Many thanks Ron
No delivery, no contact, no response... terrible first impression for first time customer.
Placed an order, no order/confirmation ref appeared. Money taken from my account but unable to track order. A contact number may be helpful. If my delivery arrives then I will update this review. Not a good start to using this site.
I won't keep you long dear reader, so here we go. The ordering process was simple and straightforward. That said, the notifications about delivery were very haphazard. I was told that I would be notified of the day my order would be delivered, but what I got was a knocking up at 08.30 by the delivery driver. He was great, and had pretty much unloaded by the time I'd thrown some clothes on. The order was correct and in good order. The notification that my order was going to be delivered came the next day. Accurate communication is everything with an internet business.
Item arrived promptly and in good condition
Items marked as dispatched three days ago yet no sign of delivery. Tried to contact seller, received email from Go Banana stating that I had a message back and to read it in 'My Messages', no option exists. Tried online chat, no response, just constantly paging. No telephone numbers available. Terrible experience so far.
Speedy delivery, and item as described. Thanks
Notice of despatch 23/7/19 arrived 30/7/19
Quick and easy. Great serivice. Very happy.
Excellent service
The delivery charge for go banana was dearer than buying direct from the seller, but with go bananas extra discount and the seller not matching it by going direct go banana got the 3rd party sale. Everything went very smooth ordered around 11pm delivered within 36hrs.
Fast and efficient service, will be using again
Second time trying to receive a tap adapter for a hose to water my balcony plants during this heat blast were having. I ordered more than a few weeks ago now and the seller insisted he had posted my item. He’s now saying he’s sent me out another one, first class, but guess what? It still hasn’t arrived and it’s been 4 days! I receive post to my address all the time so it can’t be a fault with Royal Mail.

Please can someone from GoBanana help with this and also stop this kind of thing from happening to customers?! It’s not acceptable.
Hi Eb!

We're so sorry there has been a delay in delivering your order, I believe this was lost in transit which happens very rarely.

I believe a replacement has been sent and delivered now. We can only apologise on this occasion that the item was lost in transit.

Go Banana Support
Not a great first experience and not necessarily reflective of GoBanana but more the Seller of the product. I ordered 18 bags of Slab Layer and received notification that the Seller had a problem with their product feed affecting the product price and delivery charge. My order had to be cancelled but I could re-order with new product and delivery price. The link attached to the email showed that the cost of each bag had risen from £6 to £11 - I didn't bother checking the cost of delivery. Very disappointing. Having gone back in a couple of days later, it looks like the price has reverted to £6 per bag with a delivery cost of £15. How can I trust this Seller to honour if I ordered again? Phoebe - thanks for letting me know quickly about the issue. Unfortunately the overall experience is still poor.
Hi Sean,

Thank you for your review. We're so sorry on this occasion that your order could not be fulfilled, we did try our best to source this elsewhere with alternative sellers but it's not a popular product that's stocked by national merchants unfortunately.

Since the day of your order, the price was updated to accept orders from nationwide customers and a new delivery charge has been implemented to cover the cost of pallet deliveries.

We're sorry again for the inconvenience and disappointment on this occasion. If you place an order again with us in future, please contact myself so we can offer an exclusive discount at info@go-banana.com.

Go Banana Support
Excellent service and order queries were quickly resolved.
Hi Matt,

I believe Kikbuild did fulfil your order and deliver this, but there was another part of your order that was being delivered from a different seller which caused the confusion?

I can assure you none of our Sellers are fraudulent and we work with all of them very closely to make sure they offer a good level of service.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers is rated 4.26 based on 226 reviews