Go Banana Sellers Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Good service from Go Banana arrived on time . The T-MECH 6.5HP WOOD CHIPPER is a good piece of kit, having now used it for about four hours. Here is the detail: Engine: It is powered by a chinese copy of the old Honda GX engine series almost down to the last detail. If the components are up to scratch this should last. It starts well and no oil leaks. Ensure you use the Honda specified oil as per the instructions. Construction: Lives up to chinese reputation. Good inflatable tyres and roller bearings on wheels make for easy transportation. Assembly from assembled parts is easy. Only one nut and bolt short in the pack. The top hopper isn't an exact fit for the body of the machine, however this is overcome by a thick rubber gasket already integrated. The side feed required required grinding out as there was a ridge on the feed and enlarging the entrance on on the side of the body as there was a ridge on the bottom of the body side that snagged incoming branches. i.e. not a good fit between the two components. The rubber flange at the top of the side hopper came apart in the first five minutes and broke off. The cutting blades look good quality and are sharp. Operation: The side hopper works and chips well, though be careful if entering 7cm branches as there is little flywheel inertia and you can stall the engine quite easy once the revs drop. The top hopper is for only 1cm max - any more and you will stall the engine. The top hopper is a shredder not shipper. Be careful if chipping too much laurel or evergreen branches as this can turn the greenery into a mush inside the machine and gum it up. Tip- if this happens use a leaf blower to purge the system from the top hopper. This is really a two person operation as the outlet shoot is only about 5cms from the ground and requires constant clearing to ensure the clippings don't back up in the outlet vent. If they do then and back up further than outflow grill its strip down time or use a leaf blower. Overall a good piece of kit and nice that user protection kit is added - in operation it is very noisy as you would expect would expect"
"Very impressed with swift delivery and Emily was so hopeful. Great customer service from her!"
"Excellent price. Delivery a little slow but I would use them again"
"Very easy to use website. Delivery was as stated in the order."
"Extremely good service including delivery, will definitely recommend highly"
"Excellent company, very obliging when we changed the order; very quick delivery."
"Superb first class service. Quality items at a great price. Thank you for a great experience we were well pleased from start to finish"
"Good price, delivered on time by a helpful driver."
"Ordered a bath panel which to be fair was delivered promptly. Unfortunately the bath panel didn't fit, but trying to get it collected and a refund was a complete nightmare as we just got passed from pillar to post. We were even charged £25 for the item to be collected, absolutely outrageous. Would definitely NOT recommend this company. Avoid!!"
"I ordered 3 bulk bags of gravel to be delivered. Was a good price & free delivery. Before I ordered I checked I could have the items delivered the following Friday & had a response saying to message on booking. I did this but didn’t get a response, I wasn’t worried as my messages were there from Before & it said they would email when despatched. However they delivered the 3 bags Monday, I didn’t get chance to clear the drive, driver couldn’t get hold of me & did the best he could droping them off without blocking in the car. I did message but had no response, got a dispatch email after the items were delivered to say they were on their way. Really poor communication, which is the key element on this type of site. Only good thing was I found out builder base were delivering & I called them direct to ask them to come back to move the stuff further down the drive. Should have just gone direct."
"I ordered 2 x packs of 72 cement blocks which I have been receipted for but on further inspection the count is only 132 have been delivered leaving a shortfall of 12 x blocks. I have e-mailed but have yet to receive a response to rectify this. I have however received notification that the problem was with the pack size differing from that which was illustrated and so a refund for the difference has been given for the quantity adjustment. All is good and would use the company again. Many thanks for rectifying the issue."
Hi there,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused as our Seller picked up your message on Monday after the weekend and only managed to get an answer from the depot about this first thing this morning.

They messaged you immediately as soon as they found out what happened - it seems that your local depot only have packs of 66 instead of 72 which is very rare, so our seller processed your order as normal assuming they would be 2x packs of 72 as they usually are. We have processed a refund of the difference in price for the blocks you did not receive.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, this was a very unusual case for our Seller and they were happy to process a refund for the missing blocks as soon as they had got to the bottom of why there was a shortage.

Go Banana Support
"Good value and communication.Can't fault the service. Will use again."
"Fast and efficient delivery, came well before expected date. Quick response from customer service for queries about access etc. Very happy customer, will definitely use again."
"Fantastic customer service Emily responded to my Questions within the hour, timber delivered on time even the delivery guy helped me unload a great quality product at a great price will use again."
"Nice easy order process and good communication throughout order process."
"I was impressed from the quick respond I've got from the go banana team when I emailed them regarding an answer I still waiting from one of their sellers. The seller come back to me almost straight away apologies and sort my delivery problem. Well done. I'll use this marketplace again"
"Length of pipe was 0.4m shorter than it should have been . However quality pipe"
Hi James,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We passed on this feedback to our Seller and they explained that unfortunately, on this occasion, the slight shortage was due to their employee not cutting the pipe correctly, hence the shorter length. This has been pointed out to their team internally so this won't happen again.

"Took too long"
"I placed an order for bulk delivery of gravel that came from Travis Perkins within 5 days and was very happy with the service. I followed up with a repeat order on 21st April and despite chasing up I still have not received it on the 3rd may. No idea if it is coming or not, response from mystery supplier was dispatched 3 days ago but still no delivery. Will not use go banana again if not resolved quickly."
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you haven't received your delivery yet for your second order. This isn't the service our Sellers pride themselves with offering.

Please email your order number to info@go-banana.com and we will sort this with our Seller for you as quickly as possible.

Go Banana Support
"Timber arrived well packaged in bubble wrap and cardboard and was straight and good quality, I will be buying more for another project, thanks"
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.34 based on 161 reviews