Go Banana Sellers Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Click Here

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"The delivery charge for go banana was dearer than buying direct from the seller, but with go bananas extra discount and the seller not matching it by going direct go banana got the 3rd party sale. Everything went very smooth ordered around 11pm delivered within 36hrs."
"Fast and efficient service, will be using again"
"Second time trying to receive a tap adapter for a hose to water my balcony plants during this heat blast were having. I ordered more than a few weeks ago now and the seller insisted he had posted my item. He’s now saying he’s sent me out another one, first class, but guess what? It still hasn’t arrived and it’s been 4 days! I receive post to my address all the time so it can’t be a fault with Royal Mail. Please can someone from GoBanana help with this and also stop this kind of thing from happening to customers?! It’s not acceptable."
Hi Eb!

We're so sorry there has been a delay in delivering your order, I believe this was lost in transit which happens very rarely.

I believe a replacement has been sent and delivered now. We can only apologise on this occasion that the item was lost in transit.

Go Banana Support
"Not a great first experience and not necessarily reflective of GoBanana but more the Seller of the product. I ordered 18 bags of Slab Layer and received notification that the Seller had a problem with their product feed affecting the product price and delivery charge. My order had to be cancelled but I could re-order with new product and delivery price. The link attached to the email showed that the cost of each bag had risen from £6 to £11 - I didn't bother checking the cost of delivery. Very disappointing. Having gone back in a couple of days later, it looks like the price has reverted to £6 per bag with a delivery cost of £15. How can I trust this Seller to honour if I ordered again? Phoebe - thanks for letting me know quickly about the issue. Unfortunately the overall experience is still poor."
Hi Sean,

Thank you for your review. We're so sorry on this occasion that your order could not be fulfilled, we did try our best to source this elsewhere with alternative sellers but it's not a popular product that's stocked by national merchants unfortunately.

Since the day of your order, the price was updated to accept orders from nationwide customers and a new delivery charge has been implemented to cover the cost of pallet deliveries.

We're sorry again for the inconvenience and disappointment on this occasion. If you place an order again with us in future, please contact myself so we can offer an exclusive discount at info@go-banana.com.

Go Banana Support
"Excellent service and order queries were quickly resolved."
Hi Matt,

I believe Kikbuild did fulfil your order and deliver this, but there was another part of your order that was being delivered from a different seller which caused the confusion?

I can assure you none of our Sellers are fraudulent and we work with all of them very closely to make sure they offer a good level of service.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Go Banana Support
"Absolutely terrible experience. After 6 days the “seller” still hadn’t acknowledged my order. I contacted them through the gobanana website with a simple query and all i got was smarmy responses and frankly outrageous attitude. I never even got round to asking them why they hadn’t processed my order, I just cancelled it. Not putting up with that treatment especially on the first visit to the site. Expecting a full refund, but if you’re after a decking kit please go elsewhere."
Hi Jim,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused on this occasion.

We have immediately refunded your order after looking into this and hearing from you directly via email.

We will be escalating the level of service you received directly with our Seller, as well as the reason for the status of your order not being updated sooner. I can only apologise again for the inconvenience caused on this occasion and please rest assured we will be looking into this further as we take customer satisfaction very seriously.

Go Banana Support
"Very specific timber order - exactly as ordered. Good price and delivered quicker than we expected. Very pleased."
"Very easy site to use and also the updates once order was placed was very good, delivery no problems at all the driver was very helpful."
"Arrived in time for job. Good prices - will recommend."
"Fast delivery, quality product. Thanks!"
"Left at wrong address and street only because the owner of house was honest that I have my order at all"
Hi Alistair,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear this was delivered to the incorrect address.

We will take this up with our Seller to speak with the courier and find out what happened.

We hope you were happy with the quality of products though.

"couldnt deliver item"
"I was concerned as I was trying to see when my item was due to be delivered and it seemed the website was out of action. But the item arrived through my door within the set time. Very happy with the service and I would use them again."
"Brilliant!"
"advertise one size wood get sent a different size.won,t be using again."
"Did what it said on the can."
"This was an excellent service and a great way to find and buy the items I needed"
"Very fast. Good quality"
"Placed order over 1 month ago and still no delivery. Was told 2 weeks before that the merchant was waiting for more orders for my area before sending mine. Not good enough, tell the customer there may be a delay and ask if he can wait, instead I had to chase the order up. Really bad customer service."
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback and we're so sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

We will discuss the lack of communication with our Seller as you should of been notified sooner, but due to your delivery area being very remote, the depot handling delivery was waiting for another order to come in that was close so they weren't traveling the long distance to drop off one bulk bag. Because of this, they couldn't specify a delivery date at the time of placing your order.

We will make sure this situation does not happen again in future and can only apologise again for the lack of communication on this occasion.

We will ask the Seller to process a full refund for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Go Banana Support
"Items purchased from "Go Banana" based on reading the reviews already posted. Did not disappoint."
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.26 based on 191 reviews