Go Banana Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Go Banana

About Go Banana: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

How would you rate Go Banana ?

"I've ordered from Go Banana recently first time and got the delivery very quickly. I was also needed some advice before my purchase and Emily from thier costumer support answered me after 15 minutes. I'll definitely will order again from this site."
"Goods still not received. No response from Go Banana to email inquiry."
"Very quick service"
"No negative problems, ordered a gate kept informed as to status of order. Arrived in reasonable time ,haven’t fitted it yet, time will tell if it lasts. Will use site again ."
"Quick and easy, fast delivery and good price."
"Ordering was simple, delivery fast, although the item did have a faulty plug that literally broke apart in my hand when I plugged and unplugged it, definitely this part must have missed a quality check somehow. However, to their credit Go Banana were quick and courteous in answering my email querying whether I could replace the plug without affecting my warranty, so I fitted a new plug and everything works fine now. Many thanks."
"Great service ."
"great product"
"All good, swift delivery and easy to use."
"Excellent quality and communication. The gates are perfect for what we wanted."
"Great customer service, delivery and item!"
"Very helpful customer service, emailed a question, got a response within 15 minutes. Delivery within 3 days also. Very impressive, will defiantly use again"
"Go Banana has helped me with a return of large posts for gates, the email I sent was answered by Emily and she was very helpfull, I will definitely been using this company again, thank-you"
"Had a very quick response from customer service about my enquiry. After placing my order, everything arrived in the time frame quoted. Very happy with my purchase"
"Speedy delivery in time for my job. Thanks"
"They told delivery in 3 to 5 working day .Came in second day no information wood lucky i was in delivery man said I was going to leave outside ."
Hi there,

Thank you for feedback. We take customer complaints very seriously here at Go Banana and we are always trying to improve our service.

We apologise that you were not expecting your delivery earlier than the time frame quoted. We usually state 3-5 days as worse case scenario but most of our sellers are able to deliver in 1-2 days as they try hard to get our customer's goods to them as quickly as possible.

We recommend in future to use the customer comments box if you would like your delivery for a specific day or want your goods left in a special place if you are not going to be at home.

Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you are happy with the quality of your cladding.
"Excellent, quick delivery. Happy with my goods."
"Perfect quality planters better than expected and very well priced"
"The price was good and I've got the delivery on time. I'll defintly use this site again"
"Very good did not have to wait"
Go Banana is rated 4.57 based on 28 reviews