Go Banana Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Go Banana

About Go Banana: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

How would you rate Go Banana ?

"Very good did not have to wait"
"I couldn’t find what I was looking for and contacted for help. I immediately got a response with the product I needed to buy. Fast and friendly customer service."
"The site was easy to use and the delivery came on time, would definitely use them again."
"Next day delivery and quality products. Can’t complain!"
"I was surprised that there was no telephone number on the website, as I wanted to talk to someone about an error that I had made with the item I had ordered. However, I received a reply to my email within 2 minutes and the customer service agent was extremely helpful and resolved my issue. Very professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to order again."
"Fast delivery and had everything I needed. Would shop here again"
"The product I ordered was not in stock, however I was notified shortly after I placed the order and was offered a good alternative within an hour. Good customer service."
"Great range of products at good prices and quick delivery!"
"Good quality products and fast delivery. Will shop here again in the future!"
Go Banana is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews