Go Banana Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Go Banana

About Go Banana: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

How would you rate Go Banana ?

"Very happy with the product. Every piece was useable, delivered on time, looks as per picture."
"Spot on everything as they say it will be"
"Competitively priced, no delivery charge on top, and materials arrived 3 days after placing order ..."
"Good quality"
"Good quality product delivered on time."
"easy ordering. helpful staff on live chat and fast friendly and helpful delivery man."
"Good solid container well finished and sturdy, Delivered on time superb serviv"
"A little sceptical at first but shouldn't have been. Good price, cladding was well packaged and no damage. Delivered very promptly - 3 emails received on consecutive days - order confirmation, order being processed and order dispatched (and it arrived that same day)."
"Good products delivered on time. Customer Service was quick to reply when I thought I had a problem. Would use again"
"Very good company fast delivery and organised a return of goods Without any problem would defiantly use again thanks"
"Good product and quick delivery"
"Excellent Dilvery Quility and Purchase."
"Quick efficient service. Products good quality and value for money."
"Everything happened smoothly and on time. Good flow of information. Goods arrived on time"
"Good price quick delivery goods as advertised"
"Good service and prompt delivery, many thanks."
"a"
"I am pleased with the quick reply and would please like a refund to be arranged and will be willing to buy a bigger size, I understand the confusion that I had. Thank you."
"I've ordered from Go Banana recently first time and got the delivery very quickly. I was also needed some advice before my purchase and Emily from thier costumer support answered me after 15 minutes. I'll definitely will order again from this site."
"Goods still not received. No response from Go Banana to email inquiry."
Hi Bob,

We really appreciate your feedback and apologise for not being able to get back to you sooner when you enquired.

We received your enquiry on Friday 13th July and immediately asked the seller of your goods for an update on delivery. Unfortunately they did not get back to us in time for the weekend and their offices were closed over the weekend, hence why we could not provide a delivery update until Monday.

Our seller's courier did try and deliver on Friday 13th which is within the time frame quoted on our website, but I believe there was no one in to take the delivery and a card was left. We did manage to redeliver this on Monday for you as our courier only delivers on working days. This was the soonest we could of had your goods redelivered.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and I hope from my explanation you can see we tried to sort this for you as soon as you got in touch with us.

Kind regards,