Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
ENGINEER HAS NOT CALLED OR PHONED AS PROMISED, SPENT
WASTED DAY WAITING AND DO INTEND TO COMPOUND THE FELONY, JUST WHAT MY MONEY BACK.
SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS FIRST.
DISGUSTED OF FETCHAM.
Thank you for making us aware of the recent service you have received. We understand your frustrations regarding waiting for an engineer who has not yet attended. We look to provide fast and efficient repairs, and as this is not the level of service you have received, we would like to investigate this further. Please can you send an email to marketing@emailbig.co.uk with your reference number and postcode.Team Go Assist
1 star is 1 star too many!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET.
I echo everything that is said in the other dire reviews- absolutely shocking.
You can’t get to speak to anyone with the authority to deal with the issues as apparently, the managers ‘don’t take phone calls and don’t speak to customers’. Consequently, the £500 I paid this company 2 months ago is in their account and I have no idea whatsoever when my dishwasher will get fixed. I’ve been fobbed off with the promise of an e-mail or a phone call....... to get nothing. I feel heartily sorry for the poor advisors who have to answer the phone and at best, can only keep spouting a fobbing off script, which only serves to further infuriate.
Absolutely woeful!!!
They were quick enough to take the cash and then you’re left high and dry.
Thank you for making us aware of the recent service you have received from us. We apologise for the negative experience you have received and understand your frustrations, which have been fed back to management for review. A refund has been issued to you on the 5/10 and hopes that this finds you well (it can take 3-5 business days for refunds to be issued). Should you have any further queries, please do contact us.
after reading so many negative comments I was really worried so I called Go Assist and asked if I could have a refund- They sent an engineer out today and he has fixed my fridge freezer. Thank you so much will be using again if I ever need to
Fast and friendly service
The online application service seemed quite easy to use and the comfort of the 12 month cover is good too.
A bit early to be making a review as I have just emailed my details for the repair. Nevertheless, so far it has been very simple to follow the instructions. Hopefully, all continues as simply as it has begun.
Margaret Young, Exeter.
Wanted £70 for a replacement dishwasher part despite website saying fixed fee
Good morning Kerry,

We're sorry that you decided to not go ahead with a repair with Go Assist. Whilst we do offer fixed price repairs, this is not applicable to the Labour only option that you selected.

Kind regards, Team Go Assist
Easy to book and good price.
Very easy website to navigate through, explaining all options very clearly (conversely, my manufacturer's website was incredibly complicated and I gave up). Affordable options too, and good availbility of repair dates. Thumbs up from me!
Simple easy to book.
So far so good - need to wait to see if engineers turn up and mend but happy to get someone before Christmas and it was quick.
Great company to deal with. Nice and clear easy to understand.would recommend again.
VERY EASY TO ARRANGE
If I could give zero stars I would. Asked for a repair to a dishwasher on 21/10 and paid £69. The next day after properly reading the terms and conditions I decided to cancel - which was within there 14 day cooling off period. After repeated emails I am still awaiting return of my £69, There customer service is a joke.
Hi James,

Sorry you have not been happy with the service you've experienced. I'd like to chase this up and ensure you case is dealt with, therefore I kindly ask that you email your policy number and full name over to marketing@emailbig.co.uk

Kind regards,
Conor - Go Assist
Disappointingly poor service, the engineer was quick to visit and diagnose the problem. I will order the parts sir and be back next Friday, Friday came and went so I called up to see why they hadn't been and apparently go assist hadn't confirmed the order of the parts. I chased go assist who were going to call back and now 2 weeks later I am still chasing go assist to authorise ordering the parts and come and repair the fault. They would have called me but apparently they cannot make outgoing calls! I now have to wait another week for the repair to be carried out.
I would not recommend this company to anybody. Called to have my boiler repaired and was told I would receive a call the following day from a local repairer to arrange an appointment. Received no such call and had to chase them up, and was told that the only local repairer was unavailable and that they had contacted 6 or 7 others but could do nothing until those had responded. Got no call the next day and had to chase them up again and was told exactly the same thing. Bear in mind that I had to pay £200 up front just for them to visit. At that point I cancelled. Their was absolutely no communication, and to top it off I called local company who sent someone out that afternoon and was charged half the money.

I wouldn't touch this company with somebody else's barge pole.
Great customer service by Courtney. Was patience and clarified all I need to know..
Keep up the good work Courtney.
Our experience of Go Assist suggests that they are absolutely useless at getting things fixed but really good at selling you an over priced service contract with a company that operates out of the same building as them 'Big Warranties'. The fixed price they offered on our repair to our oven was only available if you agreed to the contract. In practice it turned out to be over £200.00 more than originally agreed! "Read the Small Print". The good news is for this inflated price, over £500.00, a contract company did fix our oven but it took nearly 2 months. When finally completed they walked out leaving the old parts, packaging and filth all over the kitchen floor. It is hard to imagine how a service could be any worse.
Friendly and helpful answered all my questions
Generally good but far too much information given at one time and with speed. Too many decisions about extra payments to be made with no time to consider options properly. Felt I was being forced in to paying more money which I have been. Took out extra insurance as this was cheaper than not doing so. Am considering cancelling now as not sure I might not have received a better offer elsewhere
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 1,145 reviews