Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
Holly kendal was very helpful.
Fantastic professional ser i e. Adam was absolutely brilliant..his advice was infirmative without him being pushy at all. Due to his attirude I wpuld reccomend to family and friends.
I would not recommend this company to anybody. Called to have my boiler repaired and was told I would receive a call the following day from a local repairer to arrange an appointment. Received no such call and had to chase them up, and was told that the only local repairer was unavailable and that they had contacted 6 or 7 others but could do nothing until those had responded. Got no call the next day and had to chase them up again and was told exactly the same thing. Bear in mind that I had to pay £200 up front just for them to visit. At that point I cancelled. Their was absolutely no communication, and to top it off I called local company who sent someone out that afternoon and was charged half the money.

I wouldn't touch this company with somebody else's barge pole.
Great customer service hopefully the repair is as good .
It was my great pleasure to speak with Adam today, who clearly and attentively explained the options, conditions and costs relating to required repairs to my errant vacuum cleaner, as well as offering other opportunities to cover property and other appliances.
I was extremely impressed by his courtesy, knowledge and professionalism and would ensure you recognise his value as an ambassador of the company.
Very good easy to get sorted
Cally was very polite and helpful. She explained everything very clearly.
Very polite and efficient service. I’ve dealt with go assist before and had very good service of them, so that’s why I chose them again.
So far so good
I made a booking online and paid for a tumble dryer repair. The form asked me when I wanted my repair and I selected the Friday at the end of the same week. Received a confirmation email of my repair. Called the evening before to be told that the local repair firm’s computer system was down and they had been unable to confirm the booking therefore the repair wasn’t going to happen. I had taken time off work to be at home. No one had made contact with me. So frustrated as I have lost 3 days. Very poor customer service.
Great service thank you.
Very professional, helpful and knows her product. Thank you.
The lady who dealt with me was very courteous ,helpful and efficient. I would be more than happy to recommend you're company at present.
Kind Regards,
John Green
One of the best and friendliest contact centres in the world better than what hotpoint put me through. There's a saying every cloud have a silver lining. As a first time customer I was amazed on their 5 stars customer service and I would like to thank Jacob for doing an excellent job.
I had my dishwasher fixed within a day of contacting go assist. Muj, who came was very experienced and professional and only charged me for the call out and repair (reasonable as well) ,which is what he originally quoted to me. I would recommend you try this service if you have broken appliance. I now have my dishwasher working better than it was before. I would definitely use again.
Excellent service from Adam. I will use your company again.
Great customer relations person
Explained things clearly. Just waiting for day and time
They are a very friendly, knowledgeable company.
Who deal with any problems efficiently.
Agent was polite and knowledgeable made the process easy and seamless
Gand job Holly Karlson
Everything was well explained and whilst it was clear Go Assist is trying to sell the insurance policy I did not feel pressurised to do so. Details and conditions were clearly explained. I would have liked the actual job to repair the dishwasher to have been scheduled quicker.
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.46 based on 1,137 reviews