Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
They are a very friendly, knowledgeable company.
Who deal with any problems efficiently.
Agent was polite and knowledgeable made the process easy and seamless
Gand job Holly Karlson
Excellent service on initial call. await wings call
Fantastic customer service from holly karlsson would highly recommend
Great customer service by Courtney. Was patience and clarified all I need to know..
Keep up the good work Courtney.
With staff like Holly Karlsson who not only pronounced my name correctly but was extremely helpful from start to finish, you cannot go wrong. Amazing support with a wonderful smile!
Lovely lady
Quick, clear and competitive, what else do you need to have an easy life...well done thanks Adam
I was so pleased with their attention to details.They also took time to explain other offers that they can do for me to avoid finding myself in an emergency breakdown with no cover. Thanks
I want to highly commend your phone receptionist Alex for the competent, professional, and understanding manner in which my inquiry was dealt with even though I did not proceed with the repair quote offered
I want to highly commend your phone receptionist Adam for the competent, professional, and understanding manner in which my inquiry was dealt with even though I did not proceed with the repair quote offered
I hired Go Assist for three times already. Repairmen did excellent jobs as always. They were very thorough in checking out the problems.
I am satisfied with Go Assist's service. They inform their fees straightaway and it is a fixed quote price. The technicians were also on time, professional and nice. I am definitely will use their service again.
Go Assist is a very reliable company. Their technicians always call ahead and arrive as promised. They also manage to quickly assess the problem in the broken appliances. Overall, they have great service as expected from them.
I can recommend Go Assist without reservations! They have helped me with the fast and splendid job in fixing my refrigerator. I also noticed the attentiveness their technicians had during the repairing job. Thank you very much for the great service.
I couldn't be more pleased with Go Assist's service. I didn't have to wait for too long for their technicians to come, and they were very nice and prepared.
I am here to tell you that I found Go Assist to be very professional. When I called them, they directly set me up with convenience appointment time slot. On the day of the appointment, the technicians were punctual, had great communication skills, and fixed my broken thing quickly. They also don't charge me with hidden extra charges, as I was first afraid of. Highly recommended.
I truly appreciate the service I got from Go Assist Ltd. They always manage to get me fast service, and the technicians always keep everything on schedule. I always recommend this company too if any of my friends ask me about a repair company, and so far they also have no complaints.
I have had many experiences with repair companies, but by far, Go Assist provides the best service. I also love the fact that they provide fixed repair quote price, it makes it easier to find out that they have the best rate around.
Great service! The technician came within the time given and seemed like the hard working guy. Can't recommend enough.
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 1,145 reviews