Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
did not have the require part, no communication for 10 months unless I initiated it, despite having taken payment. Avoid this company.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY 'Go Assist'.
My experience:
Took up the insurance, paid £79 for microwave engineer call out charge. My microwave was just not heating that is all. Engineer came and within minutes blew up the Transformer which caused the appliance to smoke and make loud noise. When I compliant, engineer came and took it to the work shop and after a week I got a call from Go Assist saying I need the following parts: Magnetron, Transformer, Diode and a Capacitor. As a good will you just pay £242 for the Transformer. When I went to cancel my insurance I was charged £50 by Go-Assist. Brand New Microwave costs between £148 to £428 with 2 years plus 5 years of Parts insurance. I would rather not think about this company and have sleepless nights then to pay them £50 and got rid of.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This company doesn’t eve deserve a star. Reported a broken fridge freezer back in July, an engineer comes out says parts need to be ordered. We constantly get told to wait....2 months later and we are without a freezer in a global pandemic. We have contacted the company I don’t know how many times and they are useless.

They have now told us that the parts aren’t coming until at least January. They have taken from us over £600 from us and we therefore can not afford to buy a new fridge freezer until they give us our money back. They are now trying to say the parts are non refundable to which we were never told, we are still trying to get our money back.

DONT NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!!
Hi Chloe. Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience with us. We are of the understanding that this has now been resolved for you due to the contact made on Trustpilot and our social media pages, with a refund sent to you. Team Go Assist
Just contacted Watchdog. 3 weeks on fridge/freezer still not working paid for parts not sure I needed engineers and call handlers have amnesia. Freezer 18 degrees fridge 14 degrees warmer than outside. Having spent so much £79 call out, insurance, part £255.90 and £149 for a small fridge freezer to keep me going after losing £100 food after I was assured after E hours freezer would be ready
A terrible companyRip off merchants my fridge freezer needed a spare part the 2 so called engineers came into my house no masks & no shoe protection. Go assist wanted to charge me £800+ for a spare part that I could buy for £276 inc vat.Do not go near this company. When I enquired about the repair I was told a lot of untruths(LIES) get a local repair engineer to repair your appliance. No positive points👎
Although I did not use this company for my repair, the service from Alba was excellent. She explained the various options to me in a clear and honest way. She was very professional and I will say she is a credit to this organisation. Thank you.
Although I didn't use this company for my repair, the service I received from Alba was excellent. She was thorough and explained the various options to me in a clear and honest fashion. She was very professional and I will say Alba is a credit to the organisation. Thank you.
after reading so many negative comments I was really worried so I called Go Assist and asked if I could have a refund- They sent an engineer out today and he has fixed my fridge freezer. Thank you so much will be using again if I ever need to
Bad, bad, bad!........ Do not use - dishwasher is still not fixed after 7 weeks due to parts being out of stock. They are refusing to give me back my money - even though they cannot give me a date for the parts to come in. Chased and chased - apparently the complaints department do have a phone line to speak to their customers - really. Absolute joke - now taking it further. Also be warned - they charge an high admin fee on any parts ordered which they do not tell you over the phone but apparently it's in the contract! STAY AWAY if you want your appliance fixed in 2020.....
Fast and friendly service
The online application service seemed quite easy to use and the comfort of the 12 month cover is good too.
A bit early to be making a review as I have just emailed my details for the repair. Nevertheless, so far it has been very simple to follow the instructions. Hopefully, all continues as simply as it has begun.
Margaret Young, Exeter.
Wanted £70 for a replacement dishwasher part despite website saying fixed fee
Good morning Kerry,

We're sorry that you decided to not go ahead with a repair with Go Assist. Whilst we do offer fixed price repairs, this is not applicable to the Labour only option that you selected.

Kind regards, Team Go Assist
Easy to book and good price.
Very easy website to navigate through, explaining all options very clearly (conversely, my manufacturer's website was incredibly complicated and I gave up). Affordable options too, and good availbility of repair dates. Thumbs up from me!
Simple easy to book.
So far so good - need to wait to see if engineers turn up and mend but happy to get someone before Christmas and it was quick.
Great company to deal with. Nice and clear easy to understand.would recommend again.
Very easy and hopefully they will mend my cooker
VERY EASY TO ARRANGE