GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GMM1 Fuel Assist

How would you rate GMM1 Fuel Assist ?

Verified Buyer
"Fast and easy, very cheap. Had me up and running withing a couple of hours. Highly recommend."
"Very happy"
Verified Buyer
"excellent service ! definately recommend to all. wish very for this business."
"Very helpful team. well done guys for your job."
"Very helpful and polite man."
"They were very quick to respond and the technician drained the vehicle and had my wife back on the road very quickly. I could praise the company enough."
Albert Morrison
Verified Buyer
"The assistant was on time as I was informed when I call for the assistance . The personnel was friendly and experienced. I will recommend their service to any one."
"Very happy"
"Fast, efficient and friendly service!"
Verified Buyer
"excellent service ! definately recommend to all. wish very for this business."
Thanks for your kind words.
"Was good service,but the driver put just 3 lifer diesels in the tank ,but he asked £10 for fuel ,but it was okay :)"
Ian Stickland
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from call to job would highly tecconend this company truly honest and informative. My wife placed petrol in diesel in car totally distraught operative fro company so reassuring great company"
Thanks for your Kind words.
Enoch Arthur
Verified Buyer
"Very Very impressed ,excellent job done."
Thanks for your appreciation.
"An amazing idea with great prospects that very important to motoring public"
Thank you for appreciation.
"very quick response and a very easy process! perfect"
Thanks for your 5 star review.
"Have been advised by the AA to take my case to trading standards They said the fuel cleaning was not to standard, Job was not done correctly And the was the cause for my engine damage The garage which my car was taken to have also confirmed this and made a report GMM1 refuses to take any responsibility for their actions or mistakes have tried to resolve this without any result They seem to have taken my £180 and that’s it !!!"
Elite Building FX
Verified Reviewer
"Very nice technician, explained the whole process thoroughly and also brought me £20 worth of diesel with him which I obviously paid for, after he had drained my fuel system out. Total cost compaired to ford's advice of a total fuel system replacement !! Was under £150- Ford quoted £2,700 plus vat , my van runs sweet no probs so far. Many thanks , very happy , would definitely recommend."
"Had GMM1 come to clean water from my Petrol tank They empty the tank and got the car started Charged me £180 gave me cleaner to put in Petrol when I fill up 500 yards down the road to the Petrol station the car stops. Rang GMM1 They said it was my battery ( which was brought brand new 5 weeks ago) I asked the AA to take a look and they said the job was not done properly and now it has caused damage and spark plugs, Petrol tank need replacing GMM1 refuses to finish the job they started Do not recommend this company"
"Great service. Engineer arrived promptly very polite. Recommend GMM. Thank you."
Hamnett Philip
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast friendly service. Thank you very much. Recommended."
Thanks for your appreciation.
"Would recommend to anyone reasonably priced and also very helpful 👍"
Sivakumar Veerachamy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent guy with good knowledge of the car, done a very good professional job"
Thanks for your kind words.
GMM1 Fuel Assist is rated 4.90 based on 307 reviews