GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GMM1 Fuel Assist

Tell us how GMM1 Fuel Assist made you happy

Telephone
Luke
"Excellent service, arrived very quickly, also polite and friendly, Would recommend."
Anita
"Excellent service Baz was very polite and explained everything. He left after I turned the engine on/off few time to check if all was OK .."
Vincent Herlock
"prompt, efficient service. would recomment to friends and family."
"Fast efficient service. Very friendly technician . Got my daughter back on the road within the hour. Highly recommend."
"Very fast & friendly service! Thank you so much."
"Prompt efficient and honest service! Cheapest and professional definitely recommend this service to all in need."
"Never had an incident like this, but the gentlemen were, honest, very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend them. They were also the cheapest I could find so was a small win in a bad situation."
Thanks for your recommendation.
Thanks anita for your five star review.
"prompt, efficient service. would recomment to friends and family."
Thanks for your kind words.
"Called on a Sunday morning after driving my car after filling up with the wrong fuel the night before and broke down close to my house. GMM turned up an hour later picked me up from my house and took me to my car. Helpful advise and got my car running within 40mins and then escorted my to the nearest services, and one last check the car would start. Couldn’t asked for more."
"Very helpfull. Arrived on promised time . Happy customer"
Thanks for your kind words.
"Excellent service"
Thanks for your appreciation.
"excelent service"
"Put petrol in my diesel Passett, rang up GMM1 and they turn up with in the time frame given, gentlemen explained exactly what had happened when the petrol went through the system and what work he would carry out to fix it. My car now runs better than it did before I put the wrong fuel in it. Cant recommend GMM1 enough. Thanks very much for your speedy responce and fixing my car tonight"
"Prompt arrival. Very friendly. Not that I intend to do this too often but I would definitely recommend these guys 😊"
Thanks for your five star review.
"Excellent Service - My husband put Unleaded in my Audi TT, I rang & was quoted the price I actually paid. They arrived as stated within the hour, calling en route with an exact eta, the process took approximately 30 mins. The gentleman who attended was extremely polite & courteous & I would highly recommend this company for resolving the issue quickly & dfficienciently."
"Simple thief’s ... run by a husband and wife cheating vulnerable families who are stuck and desperate to get home. Charged £120.. willing to accept £100 cash to avoid paying VAT, and didn’t even carry out the work properly! AA finally got our family home"
"came out same evening and sorted in under 20 mins. good price and car is absolutly fine"
Thanks for your kind words and 5 star rating.
"Despite a delay in getting to us, we were kept fully up to date on the delay, I cannot fault their service. They explained the process, and warned us that as the car had been driven the results may not be great. They then did everything possible to ensure the car would start and stayed with it to make sure it ran fine. It did. We couldn't be happier with the results or the price. Thank you!"
"Very good service"
Thanks for your five star rating Mr. Olaru .
"I booked with Sarfarsh for south wimbledon who promised the person would be there in 50 mins, he arrived 1.30 mins after & after this the guy refuse to provide any proof of work done The business is dogging VAT & the booking person is very rude"
"1st class service"