Glyn Hopkin Nissan Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Glyn Hopkin Nissan Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes

2 Merton Dr, Milton Keynes MK6 4AG, UK

Click Here

Tell us how Glyn Hopkin Nissan Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes made you happy

"Do not take your car for a re-gas to Glyn Hopkins of Milton Keynes. They ripped me off by replacing parts that didn’t need replacing. I had taken my Nissan Juke to Glyn Hopkins as the air conditioning was not working and I presumed it needed a top up. The car was re-gassed and when I picked the car up after 2 hours the same day the air-conditioning was not working. After reporting this to Glyn Hopkins I was informed that the condenser was in poor condition and 1 fin was broken and that it needs to be replaced. There was no mention of any leaks from condenser. I took the car back for the condenser to be replaced and paid the invoice. They were going to charge me £491.90 but after complaining about the £75 top up I had paid for they charged me £327.00 which I paid under protest. I had asked them to keep the condenser for me to inspect. After 2 days the air-conditioning was not working again and when I took the car back, I was told that the compressor and hoses needed to be replaced. I said to the service representative that if the condenser was not leaking (it was in poor condition) it should not have been replaced and I should not have been charged for it. They ignored my comments. I took my car in to the garage and the compressor and pipes were replaced and under protest I paid a further £489.59. I was handed the condenser that they said had been replaced and I informed them that this is not the condenser from my car. I showed them the photographs that were taken when the part was on the car and asked them why they are trying to tell me this was replaced on my car. The condenser that I was given was in reasonable condition but had a leak in the bottom left hand corner. I am also of the opinion that the compressor was not leaking and that the leak was possibly from a pipe as I was not given the compressor for me to get checked independently by a motor engineer. I was told that the compressor will be sent to Nissan as they made a goodwill contribution towards the cost of the item. I am still waiting for Glyn Hopkin complaints team to get back to me."
Are you Glyn Hopkin Nissan Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fantastic after sales/service team. They make you feel welcome and nothing is a problem, super customer service, there is a great feel between the guys like they are all one family"
Glyn Hopkin Nissan Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews