Gloucester Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gloucester Services

How would you rate Gloucester Services ?

Louise Brady
"We pulled up thinking this would be just another services but no, this I could have spent hours exploring the amazing range of treasures! A hot food take away area of farm produced foods, a sit down cafe area, good toilets and the farm shop itself. I admit I spent too much but I don't regret it! An incredible rang of baked goods, specialty breads, sweets, jams, beers locally brewed, gifts, meats and pies, ohhhh and my personal favourite - the most incredible cakes you can imagine! What a shame I am gluten intolerant but the rest of my family enjoyed them and said they were the best they had tried. They certainly looked it! We moved on from there a much happier family"
Gloucester Services is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews