Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Alex provided an excellent and quick serice, saving us a lot of money!
(Alx) - Posted 1 year ago
Terrible company. Reviews read great so I chose these to do my work. They subcontracted my Job out to another company who had awful reviews and one that I had already chose to not use myself. The sub contractor game out and did a poor job. Don't use Glotech as they won't be the company that does your work.
Started well with the fridge engineer coming out within 24 hours to either fix or diagnose the problem. In this instance I was told I needed a new compressor and require a return visit. Having paid for the first visit, which included all subsequent visits excluding parts, and it was after this things went wrong. Having been promised a call within 48 hours to get a second appointment made I had to chase them twice to get somebody booked in only for nobody to show up yesterday. As well as no phone call to let me know they are now debating if they have diagnosed the problem correctly in the first place. A return visit has been promised but it is now over a week since they first came out and my advice would be that if you have an urgent problem then spend a little more and get somebody more reliable to come out.
Excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable ..
(Mar) - Posted 1 year ago
The engineer who came today was very helpful and friendly. Fixed the machine in no time and gave me great tips!
(MA) - Posted 1 year ago
Turned up on time tried hard to get appliance repaired but to no avail would recommend this company
(And) - Posted 1 year ago
The engineer knows what he is doing
(Ko) - Posted 2 years ago
I was confuse when I received an email from Repair4U, but I received an email from you the day after. The washing machine was not fix. The engineer spend long time on the mb. The engenieer left water on the floor. so I have to ash to clear and I provided a towel. The engineer said that we have to replace the a part "Module" I received a phone call two day after regardi the replaxcement of the module. The part cost was about £450 so I said that was far too expensive for a 7 years old washing machine. I have ask a written quote by email to discuss with my wife but I haven't received yet. Today I have send and emeil about the part price.
Great service
(Ms) - Posted 2 years ago
Prompt, polite and competent.
Alex fixed my oven really quickly. Very pleasant engineer. Big thank you from me.
(Alx) - Posted 2 years ago
I was able to book an appointment easily and received confirmation.The engineer turned up on time & fixed the problem
Engineer was efficient, knew the product well, fixed the problem. He was a pleasure to have in the house.
2 nd time I have Glotech and they have engineers who know their business, washing machine door would not open, knew exactly the problem, reset on PCB. Excellent service.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.22 based on 964 reviews