Globe Packaging Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Globe Packaging

How would you rate Globe Packaging ?

"I've ordered a couple of times from this company and been let down twice by there promise of next day delivery not being fulfilled! They use questionable delivery companies and you dont know who they are until your order has been processed. Their customer service number is a PREMIUM rate number so you get CHARGED a stupid amount by them for chasing your order up too which is frustrating. I am so disappointed with this company I will NEVER use them again when there are other more honest and reliable businesses"
"If a company guarantees next day delivery for orders before 3pm, they should probably keep a close eye on their stock levels. I placed an order and received a confirmation email to say the order had "shipped" at 11:20am. At 5:58pm I received an email to say they didn't have the cardboard in stock and could I wait 2 more days for it. Don't offer the service if you cant keep up with demand. And don't tell customers their order has been dispatched if it hasn't been verified as in stock. The customer service response to my upset and concern for this issue was not very satisfactory either, just being given a "that's what can happen" response with no compensation offered at all for the issue this now causes my business."
"Ordered 10 boxes which were as described and arrived a day earlier than promised."
Globe Packaging is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!