Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Good service each time I book my travel insurance.
Thank you. We are glad to know you are satisfied with our service. Have an enjoyable trip!
Up to now I have only experience of buying a policy with Globelink, not making a claim. I found the website very easy to use and when I saw the price of my policy quote I had to call them up to check if this was for me and my husband or per person because it was the cheapest quote for the most coverage I had come across in my search for holiday insurance. The lady at Globelink that I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. After making the purchase on-line, which was again trouble free and simple, I received my e-documents straight away. I hope I don't have to make a claim, but if I do I am hoping it will be just as easy and trouble free as my purchase has been.
Thank you, Mrs. Simpson. We’re pleased to know you found our service easy and efficient. We do our best for your peace of mind.
I had been with Globelink for many years but when I reached 75 years you could no longer insure me so I used another company for 2 years but was happy to return to you and I am very happy with the price. Fortunately I have never needed to make a claim so cannot comment on this part of your company.
Thank you for your loyalty, Mrs. Purcell. We’re happy to know you are satisfied with our service. Have a safe and worry-free trip!
Very quick and easy to do with the help of our broker Gillian at Medisave Independent Healthcare (028 92629787). Simple process to cover my partners pre-existing conditions for a reasonable premium.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Globekink, Mrs. Hanna. We are glad to know we could assist you in arranging your travel insurance cover. Enjoy your trip!
The Company always strive to keep prices low and competitive.
We thank you for choosing our services, Mr. Saunders. Have a safe trip!
Online booking was fairly straight forward and the insurance seems to be a fairly good deal, but 2 of the 3 customer services representatives I spoke to over the phone (prior to booking online) were not very helpful and didn't seem particularly interested in whether or not I purchased their insurance. In fact it was my sister who pointed out that Globelink could offer me a better deal (by taking an annual policy vs. one-trip) than the initial quote I'd been offered on the phone, which made me go back and ask again!
The online booking system the option you do have the option to swap quotes between single or annual multi trip cover depending on your travel plans. We are pleased you finally found a policy suitable for you and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips.
We have been using Globelink for many years & we have found them excellent. Contact them by phone & they are very helpful & efficient. Would recommend this company. Try them & see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you for your loyalty, Mrs. Fell. We are happy to know you found our customer service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
nice and easy phone order helped by visiting the web site first to look at leisure at the different policies on offer. Slightly annoying that if you require medical ins you have to phone a medical team to obtain a quote and pay them separately . As for what is included there policy's offer so much more than others who make you add on as extras. Great value for money and piece of mind.
Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We look forward to insuring your future trips.
the person I spoke with on the phone was pleasant and very helpful
Easy to use site. Great price
Thank you for your opinion. We are happy you have found our Travel Insurance policy and website meet your satisfaction.
Very easy to complete online. I had one query, so I made a quick phone call to Globelink and all was sorted out.
Thank you for a positive feedback, Mrs. Cove. We are glad to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe and worry-free with Globelink!
Very helpful, ensured we fully understood what was and was not covered, very reasonably priced.
Thank you, Mr. Robinson, we are glad to know you are satisfied with our service. Have an enjoyable trip!
Easy website to use. Good prices and cover
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
Hello hope you all r well and happy. Thanks . Very good. But never luckily had to claim . Thanks x,
Thank you for the feedback. Travel safe and we hope you keep choosing Globelink!
needed medical treatment whilst on holiday, I contacted Globelink on my return and they were very helpful and paid out in full.
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mrs. Meigh. Travel safe!
The process is quick and easy and a fair price.
I will always use globelink and recommend to friends.
Thank you, Mrs. Caley. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
Very easy to navigate website. Excellent that you offer to exclude medical cover for pre existing conditions but are able to offer cover for everything else necessary for stress free travel.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
It was excellent, have not had a claim so too early to say. Waiting for a written confirmation of extra medical cover which was also very easyto arrange.
Thank you, Mrs. Hardy, we appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
Renewing our annual insurance with a change of destination was easy, we have found Globelink a straightforward and honest company to deal with for several years.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us, Mr. Jones. We’re pleased to know you’re satisfied with our service. We wish you a safe trip and look forward to insuring you in future.
Professional, answering all questions quickly and in a helpful manner. Transaction was completed in a matter of minutes.
Thank you, Mr. Laws, we appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,251 reviews