Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very straight-forward and clear on what the cover is, which can be very confusing! Easy to navigate website and very quick. Its good to have the cover, but I hope never to claim! Easy process to get Insurance. Thank you!
We are glad you found our service quick and efficient, Mrs. Beckett. Have a great trip!
Convenient security for regular travel back to u.k. and elsewhere easily renewed for a further year, although lucky enough to have not required to make a claim.
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
I was dealt with most professionally and courteously.
Thank you, Mrs. Mason. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Helped us at a very difficult time abroad. Thankfully didn't have to claim so have no idea on that process
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We sincerely wish you only safe and pleasant trips!
Always found them to be extremely helpful & prompt in their attention to enquiries & claim
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Fistouris. We are happy to secure your travel.
I had my travel bag stolen last year and had to make a claim. The process was very clear even though there were several steps to go through, which is understandable, the customer service very good.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and sharing your experience, Ms. Ravenscroft. We are glad to know your claim was settled successfully and you are satisfied with our service. Travel safe!
Great product and really great customer service.
Thank you for a positive feedback. We are glad to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe and worry-free with Globelink!
Easy to select the policies, clear, simple ..hopefully wont need to use!
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Very quick easily sorted, well pleased with it.
Thank you for the feedback, Mrs. Pownall. We are pleased to know you are happy with our service and hope you have a good trip.
so easy to do! I hope I never have to use it but great to know it's there if I need it
Thank you for choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider. We wish you many safe trips!
It was easy to understand.
Thank you. Have a great trip!
Globelink came highly recommended and I was not disappointed,. very professional, friendly and helpful.
Thank you for your kind words, Mrs. Jones, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Helpful staff, very quick and simple to arrange insurance that was needed, well done.
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
I have used Globelink International Travel Insurance (worldwide, inc USA< Canada & Mexico) for the last three years. During this time I have had to make one claim which was dealt handled with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency.
Thank you for your continued purchase and pleasant words about your experience with Globelink. We aim at providing the highest level of service to our customers and are happy to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe!
In all the years we have used Globelink luckily we have not had a claim so am unable comment on this part of the cover. Your website is easy to use, & cover & cost we have found very competitive.
Thank you, Mr. Dickman. We look forward to insuring more of your future trips!
Very efficient and helpful. Answered quickly. Will continue to use for every trip.
Thank you for your loyalty and kind words, Ms. Gibbs. Travel safe and we hope you keep choosing Globelink!
I have been using the company for about 6 years now, they offer the best prices and good options, you will not find insurance any better than they provide, the site is also very easy to use, quick.
Thanks for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and sharing your positive experience of dealing with us. May you have many amazing trips!
I found it easy and straight forward to set up my multi-visit annual travel insurance policy. This is my second year with Globelink and they wrote a reminder a month before the previous policy expired so it gave me plenty of time to chose the moment when I was ready to renew.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink, Mrs. Thomson. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
I have been using Globelink International for a number of years and they always remind me when it is due to expire which when it's a yearly policie it helps. I must admit I have not made a claim which good for me. Hopefully if I do I will receive a quality service.
Thank you for your continued purchase and pleasant words about your experience with Globelink, Mr. Copeman. We aim at providing the highest level of service to our customers and are happy to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe!
This is the second time time I have used Globelink. The online application was simple and also illness covered was the most extensive I have seen. That is great news for Seniors. Also expats.
There are lots of options to choose from and also the medical screening phone call that I chose to do was also easy but thorough.
Very courteous service.
Thank you for your loyalty and kind words. Travel safe and we hope you keep choosing Globelink!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,231 reviews