Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Got back to me in good time. I did supply all that was needed Needed to get a Doctor to fill out the form though which cost me an extra 30 euros when I could have just attached all my hospital/doctor appointments and treatments. Overall very happy and would recommend
We are very happy that you have successfully solved your problem and we were able to help you with this! We hope that you will have a lot of great trips!
Simple to use web site had a question and Tracey Paul felt with it a most efficient manner could not wish for better service Would recommend your service any time thanks for making it simple
Thank you for such a high evaluation, Mr. Miles! It is important for us to have our customers provided with quality service and we are glad you are satisfied with the results. It is very valuable to us that you recommend us!
I left the UK forgetting to buy Travel Insurance. Going online to research what might be on offer, I came across Globelink. All the information on their website was clear and straightforward; filling out the online form was simple and easy and within a short time I had paid for a Travel Insurance Policy at a reasonable cost.
We are grateful to hear positive feedback from you. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you a lot of interesting and wonderful trips further!
Globelink International have been my travel insurers for many years. Although I have not yet needed to make a claim, my dealings with them have been smooth and trouble free.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Joyce! We are glad to know you have not had any problems all the time. We hope that you will have many wonderful and worry-free trips in the future!
Easy process to get a quote. Lots of options, quite clear and simple. Prices are good in comparison. However, the payment site is a bit outdated and looks quite old and unprofessional and that makes one a bit suspicious. Otherwise, it seems like a good choice!
Thanks for the feedback, Mr. Santiago! We make efforts to improve the website interface over time. We are currently working on updating the secure server Worldpay payment page.
The buying process was clear, though I was staggered to find how expensive it is to insure an 80 year old with NO history of major health conditions. The quality of the service would become clear if a claim had to be made.
Thank you for your feedback, Ms. Taylor! We are pleased to know you are satisfied with the buying process. Have safe and excellent trips!
I have used you a couple of times, so will use you most of the time.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Ms. Dale! We are happy to know you trust us and our services. Travel safe!
Only because ive never made a claim so don’t know
Thanks for your feedback, Ms. Kennedy! We would love to hear your opinion on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance. This information is extremely valuable for our website development. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
I found the link to Globelink online. Phoned them up and purchased our travel insurance. they were very helpful and professional and gave us a very competitive price as my husband is over 70. Also the fact that a large list of pre existing medical conditions are included. I have already recommended them to a friend who has purchased her travel insurance through them.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and sharing your experience of the buying process, Ms. Hilton. We are happy you have recommended our customer service to your friend. Have a great trip!
Josie and Tracey were very helpful once again and renewed my policy without any problems.
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mr. Guthrie! We are happy to know you are satisfied with our services! Stay safe!
I was travelling abroad and my annual insurance which only lasts for 21 days ran out . I searched on line for insurance as I was continuing my travel. I found Globelink reasonably priced and easy to arrange. Thankfully I didn’t need it
Thank you for such a clear description of your situation! We are happy to know you are satisfied. Stay safe and have excellent trips!
The lady, I spoke to, was very friendly and helpful. She was a pleasure to do business with, I was most impressed and will certainly recommend your company to my friends. Best wishes. John Brice
Thanks for such informative feedback and recommendation to your friends, Mr. Brice! We try to enhance our services each time to provide you a safe trip!
Easy to book and no problems whatsoever.
Thank you for a positive feedback! We appreciate your opinion. Go on opening the world safely!
Easy to purchase, clear what is covered.
Thank you for your review and we hope you continue to have many more safe and enjoyable trips.
I had a problem with the computor page but rang your office and was assisted by a member your staff for which I was very grateful.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our customer service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
the application process was clear and easy to follow
Thank you for the feedback, Dr. Clinton. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service.
Easy to use site, great prices.
Thank you for your kind words, Mrs. Shaw, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Simple process.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Having just recently purchased a travel policy I can say the process was easy and gave you a good choice of cover. My holiday is not for a few months yet so I am not in a position to comment further. Very happy so far.
Thank you for choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider. We wish you many safe trips!
It was quick and easy to use the website. Clear and concise instructions to find the way around the information and excellent terms and conditions. Very competitive prices and value for money and peace of mind
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient, Mrs. Savage. May you have many amazing trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,225 reviews