Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
I only bought this yesterday but so far so good. Easy to understand thorough conditions, easy web site to fill out, seems very comprehensive for a very good price all that and catering for British french residents.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We sincerely wish you only safe and pleasant trips!
Efficient. Helpful no jargon. Will use them again
Thank you for a positive feedback. We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
Good value for money, easy to use website with all the necessary information at hand along with plenty of information and interesting articles. I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service. Travel safe!
We've taken out travel insurance with Globelink for around 4 years and apart from a claim which was delayed in settling (but not by Globelink) the service has been prompt, efficient and the coverage clear. As French resident expats its good to find an insurance company that is so price competitive for non-UK residents.
Thank you for sharing positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mr. Wright, it was our pleasure to help. We look forward to insuring your future trips!
I found Globelink very helpfully in answering my concerns over a no deal Brexit, they were quick to respond and answered all my concerns, putting my mind at rest to renew my policy again as the price was very competitive and covered all options I wanted.
Thank you for such a clear description of your situation, Mr. Smith! We are happy to know you are satisfied. Stay safe and have excellent trips!
Although, thankfully, I have not ever needed to put in a claim, I have used Globelink on several previous trips. The website is easy to follow and buying travel insurance was easy. I am Siuth African. Very satisfied. I would hope that should I ever need to put in a claim, it would be as swift and easy as buying insurance is. Thanks to Globelink .
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are pleased to know you evaluate us in such way and we also hope that you will not face any problems. Stay safe!
Renewed annual policy again for the third year. Excellent policy, no quibble when claims are made.
Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. Edwards! We hope you will keep using our services. Wish you a lot of trips!
They are perfect!!!! About 2-3 years ago my wife became very ill on our holiday. The insurance treated us like "kings". Since then I renew my policy every year and I advise all friends and family to use them
Thank you for sharing your own experience, Mr. Ploeg! We are so glad that we were able to help your wife and threat her! It is very important for us to have our customers always healthy. Stay healthy!
Last used the company some years ago for my wife and I when we visited America. With my EHIC card due to expire deceided to take out multitrip insurance as the best option. Site easy to use and concise.
Thank you so much, Mr. Willies! We are glad that you have solved your problem having used our services! We will also try to have you always satisfied and have no problems!
Its vey good policy and also cheaper
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion.
Really really impressed. Booking a policy is easy and prices are good. More importantly, we did make a claim and it was handled quickly and efficiently. Needless to say we have had no hesitation in renewing our policies.
Thank you for such a postitve feedback, Ms. Denbigh! We are happy to realize you had no problems while making a claim and you are satisfied with our services. Stay safe!
Spoke to a advisor on the phone, I was extremely worried as my son was travelling to work in China with no insurance! She out my mind at rest and I bought the best insurance for him 🙌🏻
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad that Globelink Travel Insurance was able to help you. We care about your safety!
An excellent user friendly and cost-efficient travel insurance service for British citizens resident elsewhere in the EU.
Especially for those, like me, of advancing years.
We appreciate your positive feedback, Mr. Nicol. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe!
Further to getting several travel insurance quotes Globelink International proved to be substantiality cheaper, providing the same cover. I received quote in the county which I live (Crete, Greece) and these quotes were much more expensive. The online purchase process was simple and I immediately received the policy by email.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us, Mr. Turner. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
this is now the 3rd year that i have renewed my anneal travel insurance and i just ring up and have a friendly chat with the lady witch is great and she is in no rush to say good bye
unlike most others as it is good bye i need the commission so move on to the next
I have started cursing holidays,and i will in the future continue with them in the coming years
So i will say thank you Globelink keep up the good work
Thank you for your feedback and such a high evaluation, Mr. Sellers! It is very important and pleasant for us that you shared your experience with us and described it informatively. We are happy that our customers find our service convenient to use.
Very pleased with the service recieved over the phone.
Thank you for your choice and feedback, Mr. Warburton! We appreciate your opinion!
Got back to me in good time. I did supply all that was needed Needed to get a Doctor to fill out the form though which cost me an extra 30 euros when I could have just attached all my hospital/doctor appointments and treatments. Overall very happy and would recommend
We are very happy that you have successfully solved your problem and we were able to help you with this! We hope that you will have a lot of great trips!
Simple to use web site had a question and Tracey Paul felt with it a most efficient manner could not wish for better service
Would recommend your service any time

thanks for making it simple
Thank you for such a high evaluation, Mr. Miles! It is important for us to have our customers provided with quality service and we are glad you are satisfied with the results. It is very valuable to us that you recommend us!
I left the UK forgetting to buy Travel Insurance. Going online to research what might be on offer, I came across Globelink.
All the information on their website was clear and straightforward; filling out the online form was simple and easy and within a short time I had paid for a Travel Insurance Policy at a reasonable cost.
We are grateful to hear positive feedback from you. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you a lot of interesting and wonderful trips further!
Globelink International have been my travel insurers for many years. Although I have not yet needed to make a claim, my dealings with them have been smooth and trouble free.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Joyce! We are glad to know you have not had any problems all the time. We hope that you will have many wonderful and worry-free trips in the future!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,238 reviews