Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
I have been using Globelink for many years and have found that they try and keep the price competitive for 2 people. It's hard to get insurance when you live abroad and Globelink provide this service.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Copeman! We are glad to know you have not had any problems all the time. We hope that you will have many wonderful and worry-free trips in the future!
Easy to use, no fuss and competitive price.
We are grateful to hear positive feedback from you. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you a lot of interesting and wonderful trips further!
How can I review a product I haven't yet had to use? If I have to make a claim, then I'll give you a review.
Thanks for your feedback, Mr. Mulrooney! We would love to hear your opinion on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance. This information is extremely valuable for our website development. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
On my search you were the only company that I found that catered realistically for a healthy 75+ adventure traveller. I realise that AGE is a risk factor but considering the demographics, this group is worth facilitating with less prejudice. Having now turned 80 I intend to continue to doing business with you on all my future trips.
Thank you, Ms. McCann, for your pleasant words! We appreciate your attitude towards our company and we’ll continue doing our best to provide you with high-quality services.
For many years Globelink has in a most professional manner looked after my travel insurance. The attention i received was wonderful and my emails were promptly returned at all times.
Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Just renewed my Globelink International Travel Insurance---a good price & easy to do.Very satisfied.
Thank you for the feedback, Mrs. Wise. Travel safe!
I can only say that taking out the insurance online was easy. I cannot yet comment how good it is because I haven't taken my journey yet.
Thanks for your loyalty and sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink. Enjoy your trip!
The service was excellent,very helpful,friendly,and the price competitive. Could not have been better,and all my future business assured. Thank you.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
Getting better, little by little. After years of being discriminated against because of cancer treatment at last this Company has given a lifeline. Of course there is an Additional premium, in my case £38. However that’s for UK and Europe only. We need just to get a Company to allow Worldwide and we truly will be set free. Well done so far
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Churchill. We wish you to have safe and sound trips.
I had to phone the medical number as I had pre-existing conditions and needed to declare them. After holding on the line for a few minutes, I was put through to a very helpful person who took my details with a minimum of fuss and was given a quote that was in addition to the quote on the website (because of my medical history). I felt it was reasonable and I was able to pay the extra money for cover over the phone. A good service that I can recommend.
Thank you for such positive feedback. We are very glad to help!
Straight forward site no hassle
We thank you for choosing our services. Have a safe trip!
Open and clear about pre-existing illness. Fair prices and terms
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services.
Excellent service
Thank you for a positive feedback. Travel safe!
Keot me up date regarding renewal and very helpful when I had to phone them
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. Travel safe!
Easy to book insurance, helpful staff. Haven't had to make a claim, and hopefully never will so have marked as Good. If I do make a claim in the future and they are as efficient at dealing with it as they are at selling then I would say Very Good.
I'm happy with Globelink, and have been for a decade now. They're very easy to deal with and always pleasant on the phone; they make it easy to purchase travel insurance. The only reason I did not give them the highest rating is that I feel they need to reconsider longer trip durations for those over 65 or 70. 70 is the new 50, after all, and the world is becoming smaller, so for those of use over a certain age, with families all over the world, being limited to 60 days or less per trip is problematic. This isn't specific to Globelink, to be sure, but I see no reason that Globelink shouldn't be the first to step up to this issue.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance again to cover your trip. Travel safe and enjoy your trips!
Great website very easy to work through. Claims dealt with very speedily. An excellent company.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Very easy website to understsnd and use goos value as well
Thank you. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
I only bought this yesterday but so far so good. Easy to understand thorough conditions, easy web site to fill out, seems very comprehensive for a very good price all that and catering for British french residents.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We sincerely wish you only safe and pleasant trips!
Very helpful telephone contact...professionally conducted the renewal request. A bit unhappy that my premiums had increased by 30 pound since the previous renew letter I received from you, hence only a 4 star rating .
Thank you, Mr. Boswell. We appreciate your comments and look forward to ensuring your travel safety in future.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,205 reviews