Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Good product competitive price especially for over 70s
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Sadler! Travel safe!
We have used Globelink International several times. Their website is user-friendly and has a great range of cover at excellent rates.
Thank you, well worth the 5 Stars.
Thank you for your review! We wish you safe and memorable trips!
Good coverage. Average value for money and well worth it.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Douglas! Travel safe!
Have used Globelink before for my insurance needs, each time the process is made so easy via their website, the cover offered is very comprehensive, and the cost very competitive.
Would highly recommend Global.
Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Wrench! Enjoy your trips!
La loro formula e i loro prezzi sono interessanti - per ora, per fortuna, non ho ancora vuto necessità di valutare la loro performance in termini di rimborso -
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
New policy due moving abroad. Now Res. Europe. As always clear guidance on website. Good change showing existing conditions, Yes/No answers, all on same sheet! Just scrolled down to be sure. Right one. My thanks to your web designers. Gracias al equipo en Inglaterra, ¡aunque nunca necesitaba usarlo!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your opinion!
Many Thanks to you !
I was stuggling to get cover at a sensible cost after Suffering a Meningioma....But Globelink International were fantastic.
Wendy E.
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
Incredible personal service from a product that works - can't recommend this enough. This was a renewal, and I couldn't be happier with my choice of travel insurance
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Very helpful. Very courteous and very competitive.
Thank you for your review, Mr. Macleod! We wish you enjoyable and safe trips.
E' un'ottima soluzione per avere una copertura annuale sui viaggi sia per turismo che di lavoro. Costi più che ragionevoli a fronte di ottime coperture. Sono molto efficienti in caso di richiesta di rimborso.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. Enjoy your trips!
Booking was easy and clearly explained the cover (or not) for medical conditions. Price was also extremely competitive, however the proof of the pudding is in the event of a claim and that I can't assess at present and hope I would have to in the future
Thank you for your review, Mr. Cussen! Travel safe!
My second time using this company and find website and information excellent. Being able to rule out specific medical conditions at a very reasonable premium is why I chose this company. Very good.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and we are happy you find our product suits your needs, any reason why the 2 stars? Travel safe and worry-free!
Relieved to find a common sense provider of travel insurance who don't charge a huge premium whilst excluding the pre-existing conditions they have asked me to list. By being able to rule out cover for a specific pre-exisiting condition, I secured worldwide annual cover for a couple for less than two single trip policies covering a grand total of 9 days!
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. Edwards! Wish you memorable and safe trips!
Good value travel insurance, hope I do not need to claim on the policy as due to travel soon.
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
i have used globle link insurance for a number years and had very good service
Thank you for your review, Mr. Reedman! We appreciate it! Enjoy your trips!
Very good easy web site to use and competitive prices.
Only negative, tried many times to insure single item and was not able too does so, very frustrating.
Thank you for your review, Mrs. Duquenoy! Travel safe!
Been with globe link and they seem fine ?very helpful and courtiouse.used this company for all my cruises.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. Warburton! Enjoy your trips!
Never had any problem in the 5 years we have used them and they are very competitive on price. Best insurance company for the ex-pat community
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
As a returning Globelink travel insurance customer, obtaining cover for all my needs was simple and Agents were friendly and helpful. Thankyou for giving me peace of mind.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Poole! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. We wish you enjoyable and safe trips!
Great to deal with,always there with the special touch.
Would not go anywhere else for travel insurance
Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Skidmore! Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,251 reviews