Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Been with globe link and they seem fine ?very helpful and courtiouse.used this company for all my cruises.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. Warburton! Enjoy your trips!
Never had any problem in the 5 years we have used them and they are very competitive on price. Best insurance company for the ex-pat community
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
As a returning Globelink travel insurance customer, obtaining cover for all my needs was simple and Agents were friendly and helpful. Thankyou for giving me peace of mind.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Poole! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. We wish you enjoyable and safe trips!
Great to deal with,always there with the special touch. Would not go anywhere else for travel insurance
Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Skidmore! Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! Travel safe!
Easy to navigate on the web page and straight forward listing all medical conditions covered as standard if receiving medication . Quick to print off the policy .
Thank you for your review, Mr. Churchill! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. Enjoy your trips!
Staff very helpful and put me at ease.
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Clear instructions, easy to complete online and favourable quotes.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion!
As a British Expat living in the EU, Globelink was one of the few companies that had travel insurance available for me. Cruise cover included which is also good for us as we have a cruise booked next year. The price was good too, so am so far happy with my purchase.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. McTaggart! We appreciate your attitude towards our company! Travel safe!
Excellent service and very competitive rates especially for the older client very pleased
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Found the web site easy to use. Travel insurance in just a few minutes
Thank you for your review, Mr. Hyre! Wish you many comfortable and memorable trips!
Quick, easy and efficient
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Efficient phone service
Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. Fahy! We wish you memorable trips!
I found it easy to navigate, the price of cover good and will definitely be using again
Thank you for the positive feedback. Travel safe!
The website is easy to use and very clear. I have been a customer of Globelink for many many years and keep on renewing my travel insurance as their prices and customer service are excellent.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion.
Fair rates, terms easy to understand and excellent comprehensive cover. We have insured for the past three years with Globelink and will continue to do so.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Clarke! We are grateful to know you are satisfied. We wish you a lot of great trips!
I have found buying Globelink Travel Insurance very easy. It is one product that I buy and never want to use.
Thank you for such a wonderful review and high evaluation! We always try to give excellent customer service and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips.
Not needed during trips so far but gives peace of mind
We are glad to hear that you feel comfortable and relaxed during your trips using Globelink travel insurance. Wish you many great trips!
Globelink is a Company that will always provides you with excellent protection cover, at a very competitive price, hence the reason why I continue to use them year after year.
Thank you for the positive feedback, Mr. Smith! We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Enjoy your trips!
Getting travel coverage was very easy, and when I had a question, the phone was answered quickly and solved the problem. The prices are great.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us, Dr. Miller. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
I’ve used Globelink for 8 years and have been fortunate in not making any claim But feel very sure that any claim would be treated fairly and with Globelinks good will and quick response
Thank you for your feedback and such a high evaluation, Mr. Foster! It is very important and pleasant for us that you shared your experience with us. Wish you many comfortable and memorable trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,225 reviews