Global Van Solutions Reviews

Ashton Road,
Bristol,
United Kingdom

Tell us how Global Van Solutions made you happy
Very helpful couldn’t do enough for us even in the middle of the lockdown , certainly would recommend global vans 👍
Great experience from initial contact through to delivery!! Already looking forward to ordering my next one 👍😁👌
Easy process pleasant helpful staff.
Great costumer service helped me get exactly what I wanted and it was the best price/ deal going aswell. Couldn’t ask for more. 👍👍👍
Global vans are an amazing company I looked through several different companies and none of them could compete with global vans customer service is amazing they’re very helpful the lady I spoke to recently on my last call was very helpful very considerate very easy to deal with very satisfied many thanks global vans
After putting a bad review before, the company I work for gave me incorrect information on the van hire company very sorry about this and can't find the review to delete just want to say global vans customer service have been excellent would definitely recommend
Excellent customer service the whole way through the process. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend Global vans!
Great customer service, non pushy sale, fantastic communication. My new Ford transit custom crew cab arrived when promised, what more could I ask for. I’d highly recommend Global Vans.
I ordered my Ford Wildtrack on 02 October, got approved on the same day, got one of the last 3.2 models left in stock in the Sabre orange colour, and it was delivered as promised on 20 October. Easy app to use during the purchase.
Good communication, good rates and a great van to boot
Very helpful throughout although maybe a checking from GlobalVans to customers once a week to update for peace of mind
Freya was lovely to talk to, polite and friendly. Many thanks.
Great company, once the agreement was finalised I had my new van delivered to my door in 4 days, great customer service and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.
Good communication but was told front end of this week to me Monday or Tuesday nothing yet 😢
Web site is quality. Very easy to move around. Look forward to hearing from you soon
Imminent I was told , it’s in stock 3-4 weeks it shouldn’t take this long especially I’m 1 hour away
thank you for your feedback. If you can please contact me on sales@globalvans.co,uk with your name or order ID I can investigate further.
Contacted few times, given my details but no response. poor customer service, Later contacted by one of the sales person and tried to push on very high rates. Won't recommend to anyone.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. As you've submitted your review anonymously I can't contact you to discuss, if you would like to discuss further please make further contact. thank you
Strange company. Told me van in stock , applied for finance(tiny amount). Five days later, still no answer,salesman ignoring calls and call backs. Sales manager later told me all finance companies taking a week plus. Went elsewhere, deposit paid, finance sorted, van ordered. Turnaround 90 minutes😂 Another salesperson admitted Vans not actually in stock(or indeed country). Just bizarre behaviour, and no idea why they lie like this. Possibly will get you to put deposit down , then have to wait weeks or months for the van to arrive once you are tied in? Whatever the explanation AVOID!
Hi Steve, thank you for your feedback. I can see you submitted your details for a finance application last Thursday, the application wasn't automatically accepted by the finance company so it would then go to a manual underwriter, they're currently running at a five day turnaround on decisions, it's now Tuesday so that's only three days. We have a wide range of finance partners, for the best rates the decision isn't always instant. I've confused when you say you placed a deposit, no payment has been asked for or taken at this stage. The van in the colour you asked for is in stock, we are short of stock in other colours so that's where you might be confused. I'm sorry we couldn't help you on this occasion, I hope you'll consider us in the future.
If I could I’d give no star..... From first contact to van delivery, 7 weeks.... They wouldn’t honour the on match any other dealer reference from the website. When I tried to pull out after confirming vehicle, they wouldn’t refund my money, Vanarama did when a similar situation arose earlier this year. They faked my salary income to secure a lease. When I questioned them on this they said it was generic and wouldn’t affect anything. So I gave correct figures and finance was refused. Finally secured finance after a lot more personal info being required. Then quoted me wrong vehicle reg. I arranged insurance, had to cancel policy when they notified me of wrong reg, wouldn’t pay the admin cost of changing policy so I’m out of pocket from their mistake. No one at any stage has shown any remorse or slightest sign of caring. All in all horrendous service.....
Hi Miles, thank you for your feedback, You ordered the van on the 6th August 2020, it's now four weeks later, that is a pretty quick turnaround considering the delay in you signing the finance documents. We submitted the information you gave us on the phone, you then questioned the paperwork which we sent you to double check, we then amended it as per your request and the finance company asked for clarification of your income. If a wrong registration was given please advise of the cost to change your insurance and i'll speak to the Ford dealer, I can't see any record of this on your file. Thank you for the business.
Terrible service. Delay after delay. Waited two months from the agreed delivery date. Now ignoring my calls. Kris and Jacob have consistently ignored me now the van is delivered. I have lost thousands of pounds of work.
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. I can see you ordered a Transit Custom on the 4th June and received delivery on the 15th July, that's a six week turnaround. I understand there was a couple of weeks delay due to logistics with Ford's delivery partner which we did explain at the time. I hope you're enjoying the van and look forward to speaking again in the future.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.43 based on 724 reviews