Global Van Solutions Reviews

Ashton Road,
Bristol,
United Kingdom

Tell us how Global Van Solutions made you happy
I was dealing with this Oliver Thomas from start to finish I shopped around a few places but nobody was anywhere as attentive and helpful. I’m new to leasing and Oliver broke it down for me and explained the process clearly. To be honest if I hadn’t of even used global vans I would of left a positive review just for the service I received. Thanks again.
A great service from start to finish, great reception when ever I contacted them , highly recommend
Ordered a van with global vans paid £550 deposit but due to the global Pandemic Covid 19 lost a contract which was devastating. Had to cancel my order through no fault of my fault of my own. The cancellation fee surprise surprise is £550 which is probably illegal. We as consumers have rights. My livelihood is at stake in these tough times and this company has just robbed me. I would never recommend global vans to anyone, steer well clear
Hi Jason, thank you for your feedback. Without your full name or order number I can't track your exact order so if you can contact me direct we can discuss your case. As a general answer to your question, as per your signed order form we will charge a cancellation fee if you cancel your order, we do try to keep these costs to a minimum and in most instances will not pass on the full costs involved in us having to unwind your order and rehome the vehicle.
Great service. Efficient and kept up to date throughout. Took a week from calling to receiving delivery.
Dear Global Vans, What a great experience it was in ordering a new Transit van from you. Ryan Griffiths was the Sales Executive who took me through the purchase and he was brilliant!! He was so easy to deal with and his service was just excellent!! Kind Regards Stuart Edwards
Stay well clear of global vans!!! They will take your deposit and tell you what you want to hear 4 months and still no van.with all the phone calls I made they only tried to avoid so had to cancel which the wouldn’t refund me my deposit horrible company AVOID AT ALL COSTS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I understand you've now spoken to the sales manager and had the issue resolved. I hope we can supply you with a vehicle again in the future.
Awful customer service from Richard Price. Incredibly rude and lied on many occasions about legal documents.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you can email me on sales@globalvans.co.uk with your name or order number I'll investigate the issue.
Extremely happy from start to finish nothing was to much trouble they took care of everything every step of the way, We ordered our new vehicle's back end of November and Justin advised us if we wanted to save money it would be in our interests to purchase before March 1st because at that time we did not know if there would be a no deal brexit but not only that he said all vehicle's would go up in price in the new year saving us a couple of grand or so, Our Ford transit custom arrived on time by a delivery driver who was very professional and polite, Would recommend global vans to anyone,
This has been my first leasing experience, and the customer service i have received from Jacob and Chelsea at global vans has been nothing short of excellent, rendering whole process seamless!
Good service ,Shaun found the exact Mercedes Vito I wanted . Very competitive price vehicle arrived on time and date agreed.
Managed to get a hold of a Renault trafic when nobody else in Britain could without a 3 month wait. Happy to recommend and Ben was helpful throughout.
Ryan was absolute brilliant! First time I’ve ever done this kind of deal and Ryan made everything easy to understand, did his best in every aspect and I couldn’t be happier! 10/10 all round. Thanks Ryan!
Justin at global vans is always extremely helpful and honest with the options of the current market. I would highly recommend
Very happy with the quality of service given by Justin and the team at Global Thanks
Ryan worked well with the figures excellent service thanks. Van turned up on time as agreed perfect.
Happy with the van & the service. Ryan was very very helpfull kept me informed all the way from start to finish also aftersales to make sure i was happy with the service.
Customer service was spot on. Talked through the process. Communication was good all the way through. Made my first lease a pleasure. Fair price and delivery within a reasonable time. Can't fault them
Great service
From beginning to end Justin made leasing ny van easy. First-class service, quick to respond to all enquiries and and I really nice new Transit Custom to boot!
This is the first time I have dealt with Global van Solutions . They made everything look so easy from biggining to end , thank you Brahim for making my purchase go so smoothly , definitely recommend Global vans to my colleagues.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.43 based on 727 reviews