Global Van Solutions Reviews

Resealed
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Bongo
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Great customer service, I spoke to Jake Meek who was very helpful and provided me with a great service throughout.
Called them, spoke to Jason who was taking every detail possible and even sent an email to confirm. Ins and out of my business who I am what I do 25 minutes chat. Took more time on me and no time checking his stock. Surly that should have been the first step. Promised me call back next day which never came. I rang him 2 days later to be told not got the van I was after. No alternative no other options no nothing just good bye. Why mess customers about getting all that information from them and you have no stock. Time wasters. Poor customer service.
Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. I have spoken to Jason and I understand you wanted quotes over 36/48/60 months for Finance Lease & Contract Hire with various different initial rentals. Jason informed you that stock is moving very fast at the moment so what we had available was subject to change but you still in the early stages of your decision making. When you called back in a few days later the vehicle had sold and we gave you our next available due date. We are recommending that customers move quickly to secure stock vehicles as we're in a fast moving market and stock levels change hourly. thank you for considering us, I hope we can supply you in the future.
Jack grant was very helpful through the whole process 👍🏻
Easy process getting my new vehicle. Charlie Conway was fantastic and very helpful
Absolutely terrible service. Was friendly and helpful and talked to you like your best mate until the money was taken. We informed Arjun we need the van quickly, He told us 7-10 day delivery. 6 weeks later still no van... Called them 6 times never return my calls asked to speak to a supervisor twice, again no call back. Don't know when the van is going to turn up BUT WE NEED IT NOW!!! also cost us £250 as we had to hire a van Do not use this company and these reviews must be fake. We also work for the BBC so thinking of getting in touch with Watchdog.. Unless we get the van in the next couple of weeks we are going to cancel and we want a full refund.
Hi Simon, thank you for your feedback. I've asked one of our senior sales advisers to give you a call to discuss the best way forward, I can see he called you yesterday and is planning on calling again shortly with a further update. I'll keep an eye on the progress and make sure you're kept informed.
Service was brilliant! advice isn’t needed, he was super quick, I felt looked after and as a customer I now have a lot of respect for global vans and the service they provide. Would highly recommend!
Global vans (Kristopher Stevens) found me the deal I needed and was very helpful from start to finish. The price was exactly what I was looking for and the refund come on time as they said it would.
Amazing service once again. Cory Jones sorted my new car out and I could not be happier! This is our 6th vehicle form GlobalVans and Cory, and we have never ever had a hiccup. We have recommended him to a few friends now. Thank you! Dave at Batton Flooring
Excellent and swift service. I have dealt with Tony Hockley and his team from the start and everything I needed ran through smoothly and quickly.
Very helpful answered all my questions.
fantastice service from start to delivery
Highly recommend Global vans. Steve Trapnell was very helpful throughout the process and insured I got my van in a timely manner. Thank you 😊
From initial quote to actual delivery of our new van David Taylor and the rest of the team delivered a professional service for the second time I've used them. Keep up the good work. John Wire & Fiber UK
Customer service here is terrible. This company tells people they have vans in stock takes there deposits then makes them wait months for there van. They also threaten people with their deposits. Would never recommend this company.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, looking at your file I can see ordered two Citroen Berlingos on the 21st May with an estimated due date of the 5th to 11th July 2021. Everything still looks on track, I've arranged a call back for one of our managers to try and resolve any issues.
Justin has always been fantastic help with all the vans I have ordered
I have been very pleased with the service I received and was kept updated all through the process right up to delivery special thanks to Justin Teixeira-Vaz for his help.
Thursday 17th June We want our deposit back!!!!!! and will not be using your services as we never received the so called 50+ calls or emails you say and documents were signed !!!!!!! We have called over 20 times now since April 16th no one has returned our calls as promised An Email was sent April 16th asking if we still wanted the van and to contact you, so we did numerous times always promised to get someone to call back still waiting !!!! to this day 😡 you then sent us emails saying sorry to hear you’ve cancelled your order twice WE NEVER CANCELLED !!!!!!!!!!! Then another email saying you’ll be using our deposit as a cancellation fee Again WE NEVER CANCELLED!!!!!!! FGS so your reply to my previous review Which I find over exaggerated and was actually posted 2weeks ago tomoz funny promised a call from a manager Jack on the Monday still no call and no contact to discuss from Brahim either Why is it you reallocated van in May 2021 When we received an email from Zoe asking if we still wanted the van on April 16th my guess is you had already reallocated and tried hard to fob us off Oh another thing business was not allowed to continue due to lockdown so we and thousands of other business were closed all of Nov then again from Dec to April which you were informed about I find your reply a joke I would have replied to your comment if it enabled me to now having to write this again Please don’t ring and say someone will call cause they never do!!!!!!! 😡
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I can see from your file that you ordered a in stock Mercedes Sprinter in October 2020, I'm sorry to hear that you had to close your business for five months but the Mercedes dealer couldn't keep the vehicle on hold any longer so in May 2021 the vehicle was reallocated. I have asked Jack to call you on Monday to resolve any outstanding issues.
Brilliant, dealt with Connor Lester. He couldn’t be any more helpful, highly recommended
Tony was great, got me the van I wanted and looked after me just as well after van was delivered. Very happy customer
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 16th June 2021